or Connect

Posts by hsinnott

I couldn't say for sure if the Sony has better PQ than the models listed above. I'm viewing on a 60 inch display so differences are hard to spot...to me anyway. I have also owned a Sony BDP-S350, Sony BDP-S370, Panasonic DMP-BD30, Samsung BD-C6900 and the Pioneer BDP-51FD. The Pioneer sounds better on music CD's than all the other units but as far as PQ goes any differences are not huge....at least on my 60" display- to my eyes. Results could be vastly different if using...
I have the equivalent European model BDP-S760....love the illuminated Remote Control. Only negative comment would be my player can be a little noisy occasionally with some discs (mechanical) which is very annoying.
Keep getting "file extension" errors with MS Vista. Never had any probs with Windows XP.
I was wondering if anyone can send me the very latest firmware update for the Sony BDP-S370 (Version M03.R.794 - 10/22/2013) on a disc? I am located in Dublin, Ireland and in return I can give you the following UV Codes:- 'Elysium' 'The Conjuring' 'The Lone Ranger' 'Seven Psychopaths' 'Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows' 'Shame' 'Prometheus' (all valid US codes). I will send the codes prior to you mailing the disc to me so you can be 100% they are vaild. It cost's about...
Hi guys, is there anyone here with a working firmware update disc? (version 3.1). I am willing to pay via paypal for the cost of mailing it to me here in Ireland. In addition, I am also offering 3 free digital UV codes ('The Conjuring', 'Elysium' and 'The Lone Ranger' (2013). If you are 100% sure you can create a working disc with the latest, working, firmware on it then please let me know. Thanks guys
Thanks for the link but I'm still not comfortable with it and don't have a dvd burner either
Thanks- unfortunately pc's are not my strong point and I had difficulty understanding how to download f'ware update properly. Offer still open of 3 x free UV downloads. (I also now have 2 additional titles UK codes if you know how to download those- 'Taken 2' and 'Philomena')
I was wondering if anyone can send me the very latest firmware update for the Sony BDP-S370 (Version M03.R.794 - 10/22/2013) on a disc? I am located in Dublin, Ireland and in return I can give you the following UV Codes for 'Elysium', 'The Conjuring' and 'The Lone Ranger' (all valid US codes).
Was also very disappointed by this one when I saw it at the cinema after hearing all the hype. A well made film but overrated in my opinion.
Just fyi...someone just commented on UK release thread forum on BR dot com that the Swedish disc is fixed 2.40:1 for those interested, so no IMAX scenes. Might be useful for those with fixed 2.35:1 type screens?