or Connect

Posts by smallhometheater

hey everyone, I just purchased my bd550 and got it all hooked up. As Im going through the settings and doing my updates which there were two of all seemed fine. I checked out Pandora and that worked great, found my stations and played them all. Then I checked out Vudu and was able to play back a trailer fine. went to netflix and activated my account then checked the Que and see all my movies there. Problem is when I try to play them I get an error message saying Sorry...
I have a BDP2550 that turns on, opens tray and says loading but never comes off that. I've decided to sell it for parts. I'm open to any offer if someone thinks it's worth anything.
Hey everyone, It's been a while since I've been on this thread and I guess that's because I have had no real issues with my player up until a day ago. My son and I watch a movie on this the night before the issue. the next day I turn it on to do some streaming and it never comes out of Loading....just sits there loading forever. Then I put a movie in it and the drawer comes out and says open on the display, I press the close button and it says Close and that never...
Thanks for the reply, I'm just not sure I'm okay with a tv of this size and price not working the way it should. I would like to be able to set the auto feature and know it's goig to be correct. Plus I use a universal remote and it's a bit of a hassle to change the screeen size when it's not correct. thanks again.
Hello, I just purchased a 52VX645U and have been pretty happy so far. I have a question though. I have this set up with HDMI through my Pioneer Elite Receiver from my cable box. When I check the input status I get a sign up on top that says HDMI 1 720p ( 4:3 ) or it would say 480i ( 4:3 ) what ever the resolution is it will display correctly but after that it always says ( 4:3 ) even if the image fills the screen on the native setting. How do I get this to display the...
Great question, and to give you an answer, NO I won't be copying that much data very often, usually only when I get a larger Hard drive as money allows I copy what I used to have on one drive to the larger drive. I guess the next time I look to buy another NAS drive I'll check into what drive would be better equiped to take advantage of the Gig network. Any input on what single or multi drive NAS works well.
I appreciate all the information you guys have given me. I know my equipment isn't top dollar, I'm using a Dell Studio hybrid computer ( basically a laptop in desktop clothing ) with a 5400 rpm drive. I've connected that computer to my Gig switch and then directly connected my Seagate Black Armor NAS 1TB to the switch as well. I have a Toshiba 1TB external USB drive connected to my computer that was holding all my ripped movies (868 GB worth of data ) I've done two...
Thanks you for the reply, So what your saying is the speed of my drive in my NAS is only good for 20MB/S ? what was the point of spending the money on a Gig network then. I get nearly those speeds when I copy large files from one external hard drive to another through USB. Right now I have been copying my movie files ( over 800GB ) from a 1 TB hard drive hooked up to my computer through USB to my NAS, is it possible the speed is determined by the 1TB drive and not the NAS?...
Oh, I was afraid of that. I only use MB for movies, I don't have other catagories like TV shows or trailers so I would rather not have to select Movies from the home page. That's just one more click to go through before getting to my movie. Thanks again for all your help.
Thanks for the reply, The way I've set up my movies they all have their own folders in G:/Videos which you could see from the screenshot. When I go into MB I get this look Attachment 161860 If I do what you said and creat a file called movies in Z:/ and then put all the folders I have created in that file, and then point the configurator to that file will I get the same look in MB or will my main screen be different and make me open up "movies" to get to my...