or Connect

Posts by Ph8te

Dev, if you dont mind could you take one of viewing the set with the blinds\shades open? I think this may have ben what Jim was looing for to gauge how well the TV did with reflections and added light....I could be wrong though, its a good pic to see how your room is set up thanks
Agreed.....
Here we go again, circles and circles....Whites are not white enough to me, well whites are white enough for me, yadda yadda yada.....I guess there is something always to ahve a counterpoint on here.
Cant rememebr off the top of my head but I believe it was flicker and some crosstalk ( I could be wrong though).....The VT60 I believe improves on it, but I can only remember in passing as its not a major buying decision for me but a nice perk (3D performance)......
Not everyone has as much equipment as the people at AVS do .....There are so many different interfaces its near impossible to ensure your remote works the way the end user wants ......I dont see a big need for macros (whch are what would be needed to create custom shutdown\power on commands) for just the TV. Thats what we have Harmony and the like for It may be worth it to purchase a remote for the E\D series to see if tht functions more to your liking.....There will...
Why not create your own personal disc after downloading them all with all the clips you think are the best?
When did DNice release settings for the VT60? I know he has released them for the ST60......As far as the differences go, the ZT as it is now (EU site is the only one we have data points on) will go deeper into the black than the VT60. It also seems to get rid of some of the 3D issues that have cropped up on the ST\VT.....No one really knows how the NA sets will compare yet though....
I believe its 35ftL is what all the sets will be calibrated to, at least according to Buzz.....We may get the other levels when they go over each set, however that is not what they'll be "graded" on.....
yes I know this My response was simply a reply to the question that was brought up. In the ANSI test posted the GT60 had "whites" in the 90's while the ZT60 was chosen to be limited to the 50's due to the mode selected......
Glas yes the same very site did a F8500 review, as have a few others.....I agree which is why I have been saying that this is an EU set and the numbers may be different for the NA version. While a good indicator of what will occur with the NA model, the difference could go either way. People get wrapped up though and miss this since they were "first" to get one out. Chad B should ahve a review of the NA VT60 sometime after Wed of this week which will give us a little...