or Connect

Posts by Warpdrv

Appreciate the offer - I'll keep that in mind....Correct RMK, that is pretty much my mindset on things.....I'm really in no hurry, and if it weren't to happen until next year - it wouldn't kill me...My system as it sits is more then most will ever attain, just could use some improvement for more SPL...
Who would even talk like that.... Hahahha After spending a quite some time - I'll never ever be wanting more in the bass dept... there is no way I could listen to anything without my LMS's.
Thanks Rob, as always I enjoy wading through your spending habits..... From my sources - That BMS compression driver is the CATS @$$, super smooth and can handle gobs of power..... A trusted friend built his own speakers with that CD but with 15" woofs instead. Minor tradeoffs I guess but I don't need anything that is any wider then what the Noesis would bring. Needless to say my interest is piqued to say the least. We just had a long conversation about it. If I have...
Ahhhh Thank you Chris... Still trying to put the screen names with the people that showed up with Jeff that Sunday night... I know it was Jeff & dlbeck, but was unclear on who the third guy was.. I was at the forum, didn't see the finishes thread before.... found it.. Do you have a pic of your stands by chance../?!?! LINKY?? Glad the D-Sonic is working out for you, I still have mine up and running as well as the Wyred4Sound, which would ultimately power up the...
Thanks Chris.....never saw anyone post about your visit....I'm not expecting nor needing them to be as delicate as the M7's but I can appreciate RMK's unique viewpoint for comparisons...As you know my room is setup to be really clean with aesthetics in mind, so I'm going to have to figure this out... it sure would be nice if these were a tower design....Otherwise I'd have to build something to put them on.... I'm hoping for a nice veneer, but I haven't seen anything...
Sounds like things improved for you RMK - Thats awesome.... Sounds like the new BMS compression drivers are getting the nod for cleaner less abrasiveness in the upper regions from your descriptions... Do we have pics of the grills at all.... product page states magnetic grills... cloth ?!?!? I'm contemplating moving to some more dynamic speakers for my great room..... replacing the Paradigm Sig S8's... Its hard for me to switch to something less aesthetic but.... ...
Don't forget room size plays a key roll in your choice... If your seating location is to close to your side & rear surrounds, you won't get nearly as good dispersion from direct radiating speaks.
Hello, Hello....Been a while, just get tired of the same ol bickering that goes on here on this forum sometimes...Plus, I have other hobbies
This info is somewhat incorrect...There are 3 different drivers for the 3 series......v1 is the poly series midrange... with phase plug....v2 is the Cobalt infused midrange driver with a phase plug.v3 is still the Cobalt infused midrange driver but eliminating the phase plug.I have owned the .v1 series and I still own the .v2 and .v3 products in my home...
No they don't danny....The .v1's have the polypropylene mid range, and the .v2 & .v3's use the "CoPal" metallic mid driver...