or Connect

Posts by Warpdrv

Wasn't jumpin on ya there buddy..... Just pointing out to the people that are on the fence that XT32 is pretty darn good out of the gate and it isn't completely necessary for the average joe - but if your a tweaker and want to go to the next length of sound refinement - its certainly there to add assistance..... For many people the 80.3 is already a stretch in funding, just didn't want people to shy away from an already great product thinking - "oh great I have to get...
I only felt that way with all the newer products coming out utilizing today technology - the D2v having such an antiquated method to upgrading the firmware.... No way to utilize access and control via my Android, which was important to my needs. The 80.3 is already upscaling to 4K, I haven't been paying attention, but I don't think the D2v will be going that route, I could be mistaken.... I haven't been in that thread for a while.... I wouldn't buy a unit to stream...
I wouldn't necessarily state that you need to add Audyssey PRO to the 80.3. IMO XT32 handled my setup quite nicely and did so easier and did a better job then Anthems ARC on the D2v...There was no question in my mind I made the right decision replacing the D2v with the 80.3.One thing that always bothered me was the issues I had with the D2v's awful HDMI connectors. There is not one single piece of equipment on the market that I have ever owned that didn't just allow one to...
Nice - that'll be "THE HOT SEAT"!! Sent by "TheNexus" from the future on SkyNet
I sold off my D2v two years after purchase for what I paid for it (glad they upped the price by a few grand for the same exact product ) I bought 2 of the 80.3's and still had money left over..... Tried one first and snatched up a second pretty soon after.I found the 80.3 to be equal in SQ if not better then the D2v....The room will have a great deal of how XT32 or ARC work for SQ and correction - with that said I truly didn't like what ARC did to my bass in my system,...
You might catch me running and amp from them but their preamps are garbage. They've had nothing but problems and are plagued with issues. There is a long history of their lineage if you've been around long enough to witness it.There is only one choice for a 2.1 preamp with variable bass management - parasound 2100. Call avs store and get a good price. Get a simple amp and your good to go.Sent by "TheNexus" from the future on SkyNet
I don't know.... I don't feel I'm missing out on anything running the HT2c with my SS's.... Unless your talking about 5 channel SACD stuff, of which I don't listen to ever...Performance for TV and movie listening is not distinguishable to me whatsoever... I couldn't justify spending another $1500 and have that HUGE center for my smaller-ish type setup...It would have looked goofy for my rig.... Not to say its not worth getting if you have the space....HT2c9" x 22" x...
Don't be afraid of the 400w going to those speakers... I'm running 500w into my Salk SoundScape M7's and HT2c and have no issues whatsoever... you'll just gain a bit more headroom.. Most of the time, you'll not be using all that power at all... the amps will just be limping along. From 200w to 400w, you only gain 3db more in output.I'm running Wyred4Sound and D-Sonic IcePower amps in both my systems, 500wpc for the front 3 and 250 for the surrounds... No Problem at...
YES..... I have no issues with my MTM HT2c.... same seating scenario... They are fine as long as your not way off in left field....
I have to say that I'm not sure what integra could improve upon wth the 80.4. I'm thrilled with both ht and 2 channel on this unit. Best pre pro I have owned to date. I own 2 of them.Sent by "TheNexus" from the future on SkyNet