or Connect

Posts by Warpdrv

I have had in my system the F-112, and they are awesome....I would highly suggest that you think long and hard before picking up any sub with the size room you have there JD.... btw I answered your PM...You have a large open space of 15,000 cu ft and there is no internet sub that will fill that space.... I suggest you avoid small sealed subs.Your going to need many to pressurize that area, like what I built....
Lets make that 3 then... I bought the Integra 80.3 (replaced D2v) for my great room and my Paradigm Sigs, and liked it so much, I bought another to run on my SoundScape M7's - sold off my Parasound 2100 / EE DAC+. I couldn't be happier. XT32 is fantastic. As of right now, I just let it do its thing with Audyssey EQ and call it a day. IMO - far better bass EQ . Nothing lost elsewhere for me...
Couple of pillows stuffed in mine... Gives ya the ability to shape and contain the fibers from pole - my box is 3.0 Cu Ft
Looks like fun - with all that woofage, how could your mains possibly keep up ? At some point you have to reach the point where you level match and anything more is way overkill... Don't get me wrong - I'm all about overkill, time to look at new mains sometime down the road..? Keep up the good work - KOOL !!!!
And for good reason, too keep the cabinet size to a minimum.... Small footprint is a plus guys....
We have talked about this.... keep in mind that its the combination of the drivers - not just the bass driver at play here....You'd have to juggle that stuff around quite a bit to get much more sensitivity out of them... since the RAAL and Accuton will obviously be major players in the game here for you I'll wager....I'd be curious how all this would balance out.... Not sure it would honestly make alot of sense or difference then 3 powered bass drivers, vs a pair...
I don't think the SS8's had that switch added to the design... Flat is great and all, but doesn't tell the listener what the actual drivers sound like IMO... You can build 2 good flat measuring speakers with different drivers, parts and crossovers - run them side by side and they can sound different. So don't just go by measurements...
LCY Ribbon Tweeter - earlier Salk speakersAurum Cantus G2 Ribbon.... Salk HT3'sRAAL 70-10D RAAL Ribbon Tweeter
I went from Paradigm Sigs .v1 to the SS's, and boy what a treat... Congrats Brotha - you will love the step up, though you really dropped the coin on those SS8's... jeebus... I went the cheap route, used SS-M7's mated with my 18" LMS for the Down Low... freakin awesome for 1/2 the price.... Left me some money for BOOZE whilst I sit and enjoy the fruits of my labor... Those speakers are installed wrong.... all those shiny bits are supposed to be facing the rear...
Subscribed.... nice to see something new come along here... You got a good choice in drivers BTW.... I got plenty of LMS's and they aint goin nowhere, but I have a huge appreciation for the XXX 18, and I'd have used them in my dual opposed sealed jobbies but they just want to much space per cab sealed - much less a pair of them... When Ricci brought his XXX and LMS to my house for a GTG - no question that they are very similar in SQ and output with the big guns...