or Connect

Posts by JJMJGNX

Fear not, iN Demand is merging INHD2 with INHD. Cox isn't getting rid of it on its own. The owners of channel are.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INHD
Think COX will give us YES HD since we have NESN HD? We're right in the middle of New York and Boston, so I think having both stations that primarliy show Red Sox and Yankees games should be addressed.
Any new word on whether COX will give us ABC-HD for the big game?
Can anyone tell me the height of the stand for the 62827 Mits DLP TV?
Thanks for you advice. I watch a little yesterday and it wasn't too bad. This is a DVD and HD watching set only. We have a 4:3 for watcing SD stuff. I hear lighting is a factor too so I'll have to ticker with that a little.
Hey all. I just go my DLP 62628 last week and the set is great! My concern is that I'm viewing it from 9 feet away and I want to know if that is an ok distance. My eyes seem to get strained sometimes when I watch stuff. I did some light adjustments and it helped a little. I hear that this can be an issue with DLP's sometimes. But I was thinking about returning it an getting the 52628, but it seems like my eye issue will still be there. Any thoughts?
!!