or Connect

Posts by oneeyeblind

So jealous, cordovan cherry is my favorite PSA finish.
For me it just dragged too much. It didn't feel like a build as so much as lack of any other story to tell.
I"m hoping we see the Triax reviewed. In part because so many high ends subs are compared with no real sure numbers on how they perform. It would help to set the idea that subs of this level should be reviewed. Mostly I'm just sick of people saying subs without measurements or any info of that sort can be been mark subs. PSA might be able to set a trend there.I'd would prefer the review be from Josh / Databass as I'm not a big fan of audioholics anymore. The only reason I...
I can tolerate other people to a degree. For me its the commercials. For those who go earlier and get good seats you bombarded with half an hour of commercials or preshows at a really loud volume. I liked the way my local second run theater did things (Garland Theater Spokane, WA) they had music playing and pictures of the local area but no actually aids / shows. Worse is a lot of people now common in late as the movie is banging and that's worse that texting and...
No bear, I meant you made me laugh at Epik going out of business and then I felt bad.lol
Bear your awful making me laugh at poor Epik... now I feel bad...
No worries Tom I just didn't want to speculate and put words in your mouth....
We don't have hard details yet. But rumor has it Tom And JIm are working on speakers....
I would argue the PSA XS15, because its the same driver and similar power amp and is likely closer in frequency response and response than the other subs. Its not recommend to mix and match ported and sealed subs. It not at least a sealed sub to hopfully have a closer response.
Also interesting fact. Tom V. Has a really badass car. I always forget for some reason.