or Connect

Posts by jweek

How about cutting the prize money down? It doesn't seem like they are lacking for contestants.
Glad you're here! how about some more HD programming for Reno, NV ?
Thanks for the tip - I bought mine 3 weeks ago - [EDIT]
sounds like a ballast - check my post about trying to get mine repaired...hope your experience is better!http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&&#post7449368
Quote: Originally Posted by mboojigga . Each date post you made was with Mistubishi and if you say you called them after the manufacture that makes no sense either because you call 1 888 best buy for your PSP service. That is the only number you have to call if you have a 4 year psp 10 minutes long distance on the phone with mistubishi. No way you got a PSP then if you were calling Mistsubishi. The PSP works through best buy they come out to the house...
Quote: Originally Posted by mboojigga Any TV 27" or more is a 4 Year In-Home Performance Service Plan. That means parts and labor for four full years starting the date of purchase. Your manufacture warranty is still there. The service plan is not extended to the warranty. This is where the confusion comes because everyone calls it that. The performance service plan does more than what the manufacture warranty does during that 1 year parts and 90 days...
2/22/06 - Wednesday - Mitsubishi WD-62628 purchased on 11/2005 from Best Buy with Performance Service Plan. Set has no picture, but sound was working with red "lamp" lit. Follow troubleshooting procedures in owners manual, same result. Call Best Buy, Amy tells me I have to contact Mitsubishi as it is within manufacture warranty. Mitsubishi is closed when call is placed at 1815, their hours are 7am to 5 pm PST Monday - Friday 2/23/06 - Thursday - call...
Anyone else not able to receive KRXI-HD (44)? looks like it went off air yesterday sometime...
I wasn't sure about those numbers. It almost seems that my reception issue is that I'm close to the obstruction? If you pm me your address or geo coords, I can run the Splat analysis for you. Here's the predicted coverage map for KRNV from Splat..
I still think it's the obstructions. I am able to receive Channel 2 analog (50% further away, without obstructions). I suppose something could be interfering with the transmissions, but there are several hills in the way. Using the info found at: http://www.hdtvprimer.com/ANTENNAS/sizing.html computing the Diffraction penalty for channels 7-13 I would need at least 28 to 30 db gain. The highest realistic gain for 7-13 Yagis is around 8db ...