or Connect

Posts by SonnyC79

I was wondering the same thing...my Amazon US order has been sitting "not shipped" for a couple of weeks now. Does anyone know of another reputable dealer where we can order that version? I would kind of prefer whichever version that was (Scandanavian?) over the French release ecause of the french language box/menus. Maybe I just shouldn't be so picky...
Sorry if this question is repetitive, but with so many people talking about so many releases, I am a little confused. Can anyone confirm if this version (bought from Amazon US) will play on a US PS3 (or any other US bluray player, for that matter)? The only reason I ask is because the site states that it is in PAL format. Thanks.
Great news...easy enough, thanks guys!
This is probably a really dumb question, but I simply don't know the answer, so I need to ask it! I bought a copy of Crysis, installed it, played some of it, then my computer became extremely hosed up, and I think that I will be getting a new motherboard (via warranty), which means that I will lose all of my data, programs, etc. When I get a new motherboard (or replacement computer, depending on the severity of the problem), will I be able to install my copy of Crysis...
Does that mean that I lose all of my data?
So I just spent over an hour on the phone with HP tech support. This machine is really starting to piss me off. We went through all of their "steps" to resolve issues with my network card, all to no avail. This is what we did: - uninstalled/reinstalled Networking adapter (NVIDIA nForce Networking controller) in Device Manager - ipconfig release/renew ("unable to contact DHCP server") - power cycling - regedit - deleted Winsock and Winsock2 (dont know what...
Okay guys, thanks a ton for the suggestions. I dont have much time tonight, but I will be going through and trying all of these things out sometime tomorrow. I really appreciate any and all of the input, and I will be sure and post my findings. By the way, luckily, I did not shell out any money to the geek squad. I just took it up there to have them take a look at it, which means that they plugged it in and tried to connect to the internet, looked at a few...
Yes, I have. Believe me, I have tried hooking in several ways...even took it up to Best Buy to have the geek squad look at it. They say that everything is working fine, and I *should* be able to connect...yet I cannot, even on their internet connection up there. Get this...I removed the video card tonight, just to see if I could still connect to the internet without it, and alas, I still cannot. This is a mystery to me. Any chance for driver conflicts??
Hey, I installed an 8800 GT and a 500W Thermaltake power supply this weekend, got the computer up and running just fine, was able to play games with the new card, HOWEVER, for some reason I am unable to connect to the internet now. I think that I am tech savvy enough to have installed everything correctly, however, I'm not so good at troubleshooting issues that come up like this. Has anyone here ever experienced a loss of total internet connectivity after installing a...
I just called Amazon (or rather, they called ME ), and i'm still a little iffy about it. They appeared to just give me the usual spiel that they give when a product is missing. The rep stated that if the page is gone, it usually means that there is just no more product available for other customers, but that if my order is still pending, it should ship out on November 20..."unless you receive any email notification from Amazon about a cancellation or delay." I mentioned...