or Connect

Posts by NightSkyMurals

Hi Tom... Got your email and I'll get that CD in the mail to you. Got your wife's email too. I appreciate those. Please give her my best! Jeff
Congratulations to Mario for having his theater featured in an Electronic House article. Well deserved for a great guy and awesome theater! Thanks for the mention Mario! http://www.electronichouse.com/article/theater_shakes_with_112_surround_sound_d-box_motion_simulator
Congratulations Mario on the article!!! Well deserved for a great guy, great thread and great theater!
I just dropped by to see if there were any questions I needed to answer... and found that they're already answered for me. Thanks to everyone who asked questions... and to those who jumped in and answered them!!! It's much better when someone, other than me, answers questions and I thank you. I can say whatever I think people want to hear (I try not to, but it may come across that way)... but when customers answer them, there is no reason to stretch the truth. So... again,...
Right... I was going to say the same things that Spaceman mentioned. Unless you have a good sized soffit, that blocks the projector, and screen, light from getting to the ceiling... it would be tough to see stars. Maybe with a good charge you would see some stars during the darkest parts of the movie, with black light off. Otherwise, you'd want the lights on during the movie to see the stars... or just charge the stars and use the room as your private planetarium. I've had...
100,000 Views!!! Thanks everyone for sharing your questions and your suggestions! There are some really smart people on these forums, and you're some of the nicest people too! Thanks! Jeff
Im excited to get out there. Have a good flight...Jeff
Great, that is good to hear after being so far behind with everything. Now, while I am only guessing that the recessed can lights in the vertical sides of your soffit will work, I really think that if you have enough of them, and they have good strong lights in them (I'd look for powerful, screw-in black lights), you should have no problems. And, the light should be able to reach across the ceiling to charge up the soffit area on the opposite side of the room. I doubt that...
Sorry about my answer if it seemed that I didn't understand your question... I totally did. Most people, who have read enough of my answers know that I can't give a quick, to the point, answer. Instead, I seem to be all over the place when answering (its an ADD thing) :-)I think that you'll see that I did really understand, but then again... maybe not. Sorry! :-)You know, most of the theater rooms that, with soffits in them, where I paint a mural, don't usually have a...
Hi Tnedator and Autox320... and TOM HILTON. Isn't Tom great? He is always there to jump in with an answer... and I really appreciate it. ThanksTom!!!! Tom pretty much answered what I would have... but let me answer it too, just for the record. As for brightness... I really doubt that if you were to close your eyes that you would notice any light. I know that I have an LED light on a bluetooth speaker that is near my bed that I have to cover with tape because it is so...