or Connect

Posts by makan01

I agree with you Spartan, it is ridiculous to have to resort to these steps to integrate the XBOX in an environment we worked so hard to keep organized, not to mention, avoid the wrath of our aesthetic committee I just want to clarify that I did play BDs and CDs (I have not tried games yet) on my XBOX in the vertical position but on some CDs I had to try a couple of times to get it right. I agree with you all that it is not ideal but it will have to do until someone comes...
I know we are all trying to get Monoprice, MS, or 3rd party entrepreneurs to build a cable for us. I for one could not wait. My case is a bit particular as I have a good gap in the back of my TV because of the OMNI mount I am using. So I proceeded to build a shelf for the XBOX One behind the TV. I got inspired by an Instructable.com project using a bookend as a shelf and went to staples and bought:...
I did enjoy the netcast even though I was listening in my car and not seeing the exhibits you have on the videos. I have to say I enjoyed Don's sense of humor a lot. I bet he is a great presenter on stage. Thanks Scott. Toe-Knee
B
As they say: "you cannot win the lottery if you do not buy a ticket". Consider this my ticket. From looking at the number of pages I can see that AVS Forum has grown tremendously since I first started frequenting the site. You guys are doing it right. Thanks and keep up the good work. Toe-Knee
Did you get your TV yet. Panasonic is telling me that it is still on pre-order and they are not expecting shipment until the 25th. I think this is B.S.
Did you get your TV yet. Panasonic is telling me that it is still on pre-order and they are not expecting shipment until the 25th. I think this is B.S.
$20 can go a long way man...
Thanks for pointing me to the EPP option. My company does have that. I had to cancel my set with CP because my financial committee thought it was over budget. With the EPP pricing I managed to negotiate with her and I ordered it yesterday. I think it is white gloves service. But no matter, if you take care of the driver, the driver will take care of you (as someone wise just told me). This excerpt is from the Panasonic website: "Due to the size and/or weight of...
Panasonic usually fulfills consumer orders after they fulfill their dealers first. I found this link and according to the company it should ship by the end of March (should we believe them):http://www.macmall.com/s?rch&q=vt50&...ludeImage=true Toe-Knee