or Connect

Posts by James A. McGahee

I was finding my way through the Setup Menu to do a firmware update. In the process I must have hit a button on my Onkyo Remote and/or on the 370 that has caused strange hings to occur. I was in the Setup Menu but had not selected Firmware Update when things went awry. I am now unable to get either my Harmony One or the 370 Remote to perform properly. I may have accidentally hit the "memory clear" button on the 370, not sure. No control of volume on either remote....
Tasdom, I really like your projector mount. Does it use the Chief mount that comes with the Epson you are using? I just purchased the 6020UB recently but haven't mounted it yet. Do you know how an anamorphic lens would attach? Who makes it and where do you get it? How is the arm attached to the wall? Thanks-
HTB from what I can tell is no longer in business.
I'm looking for a lens for my 6020UB. Where did you get yours, how much did it cost, and how does it attach? Does it attached to the Epson's ceiling mount and is the one you got fixed for moveable? I think a moveable les is not necessary with this projector. Can you verify that?Thanks!
I just started reading this thread. I recently purchsed the 6020UB. So far I really like it but haven't had time to get familiar with it.I see above you mentioned a $1000 anamorphic lens from ISCO. How does it attach to the Chief's Epson projector mount that came with the 6020UB or does it attach directly to the projector lens? Epson recommends the Panamorph Anamorphic Lens Kit (Fixed) ELPFALKEDwhich is over $6000. How does the ISCO II attach and is it a fixed or...
Is HTB still in business. I've sent three emails to HTB and Anamorphic Research (thinking they may have been bought out or changed their name) and not received a reply?
DESPERATE !! Does anyone have 2.008 on disk that I can borrow, have, or purchase. I believe it was the latest update.
DESPERATE !! Does anyone have 2.008 on disk that I can borrow, have, or purchase. I believe it was the latest update.