or Connect

Posts by OldCodger73

I was slightly disappointed with the Purple Wedding scene also. Too much anticipation perhaps. It's probably been almost two years since I read the book but I seem to remember in the book a certain person or a member of that person's family insisted that Sansa wear a jeweled hairnet that was a gift from that family at the wedding, that a certain person adjusted the hairnet for Sansa during the feast, and after the wedding Sansa noticed one of the jewels was gone. But I...
I've lost track of who Benen is. If he's the missing Stark Black Watch uncle I've always assumed he was Cold Hands.
In our area Comcast has a $10 a month rate to add HBO to your existing package.
You're assuming, of course, that book 6 will be out by 2015, which isn't a given at the speed Martin has been writing.It almost seems Martin went off the rail so to speak in books 4 & 5 introducing new plot lines and characters that weren't all that interesting. Hopefully he's not winging it and has a plan to tie everything together in the last book. Given Martin's age, financial security and unwillingness to write to deadlines, I hope this isn't another series where...
I'm still waiting for the following. THE BIG SLEEP (1946) DIVA JOHN GRISHAM'S THE RAINMAKER SENSE AND SENSIBILITY A SHOT IN THE DARK SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE TOM JONES TOOTSIE VICTOR VICTORIA WITNESS FOR THE PROSECUTION
I believe it was the North. The King of the North took one look at the army arrayed against, especially the dragons, bent his knee and swore allegiance to the Targaryens.
The show did the Joffrey/Jamie thing out of order with the book. if I remember right. In the show Jamie arrives back in King's Landing in the last episode. In the book I think Jamie arrives back and sees his sister for the first time when she's by Joffrey's coffin.
Hadn't heard that before but it sounds very plausible given the way some characters don't stay dead.
Or increase the surprise. Stannis disappears for that length of time in the book but it's not a given that the producers will follow the book in that regard.
If you mean climatic as be in the last episode, too much important stuff happens after the trial by combat to have it happen in then. Tyrion has to languish in the dungeons for a while, plus we need the privy scene. If you mean action standout, maybe but the final battle at the wall with Mance about to punch through only to have an unexpected arrival should be pretty good.As to the Mountain, yes he suffers a long slow very painful death. Arya leaves the Hound in very bad...