or Connect

Posts by rlhjr34

Up for sale is my Diamond speakers. They arent getting enough use and so cash would be a lot more handy to have around. They all sound great. The 10 CS was bought to upgrade the 10 CC. I dont have the original shipping box for the CC speaker. It was bought in Spring of '13 and then upgraded in November to the CS. The CS and 10.3 were bought together from an authorized dealer. They all ship like new from the factory. $150 shipped for CC $250 shipped for CS $550 shipped for...
Up for sale is my KEF Q400b subwoofer. I am selling it as I no longer have a need for it. I updated my sub when changing out my system since I received a package deal on my new replacement system that included a matching sub. There are no issues or blemishes with this sub at all. Shipping will be quoted as per your location. The sub is listed on Audiogon as well.
Up for sale are my KEF Q500. I had previously listed the full system but the surrounds and center are no longer available. These were purchased new last year. I had to switch out my center to fit our new tv stand. So I opted to go with new fronts as well due to having to change brands in order to accommodate fitting the new stand. There are no cosmetic blemishes that I'm aware of on these. They are also listed on Audiogon as well. Shipping will be quoted per your...
I'm in Warrenton,VA about 45 minutes from DC.
Up for sale is my Q200 center to go with my Q500 towers. I am only selling due to a change in setup configuration and location for my gear. Speaker is in great cosmetic condition.
Up for sale are my Q500 towers. Great speakers, but we have bumped up to larger towers. I have converted my theater room to a music studio, and the new flat panel location is our super large rec room area so larger towers were more appropriate for there.. My Q200, As well as my Q 800 surrounds and q400 sub are also included. All in mint condition and with original packing materials. Due to a miscalculation with my new tv stand I am having to change brands in order to get...
This screen is a year old almost. We are going to be using our theater room for another use and will be getting a large flat screen for another room. Since this screen will be too large for the room we will use it is up for sale. I do have the original box. However this thing will have to ship via freight due to its size. If you're willing to pay I will ship. It will most likely be expensive unless you have shipping connections. Local pickup is fine I am local to the DC area.
Sold
Sold
Pm sent