or Connect

Posts by gabrielcab

I have a GTX 430 and i'm having some stuttering with some channels, specially while while in windowed mode. And sometimes, I have to turn off/on my TV to get the image back. Is there any particulary driver version that is best for use with MCE?
Thanks for this guide, but i'm stucking at this stepThere is no "Scan" button for me.
I think i'll wait until the Echo is at $100-$150 range for live/recorded tv and use something like the Micca EP250 G2 http://www.amazon.com/Micca-EP250-G2-Network-HD-Audio/dp/B004BFIT3U/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1354829876&sr=1-1&keywords=ep250 for everything else.
All the complaints i'm reading here are strictly to live/recorded tv? Is anyone here actually "happy" with the Echo performance and stability with live/recorded TV? forgetting other video format for now.
Is there an option to make on my AVR to not pass the HDMI information from my TV to my Computer?
Hello, I hope someone here could point me to a solution. I have an HTPC that can do bitstreaming (Intel Core i7 with Z77 chipset) connected to my Yamaha RX-A3000 receiver and this receiver is connected to a LG 60PK750-UA Plasma TV. The problem is that somehow my computer is seeing the TV instead of the receiver and I cannot bitstream with my computer. What I'd like to do is to make my computer to see the Yamaha AVR instead of my TV. Thanks.
Erick, Do you know if newegg will offer shoprunner shipping option with this extender? They currently doesn't have that option on their webpage for the echo, but they have it for the infinity.
Nothing that a good old hair dryer could take care of
True MKV support or not, i'm going to get at least 3 of these Echo "at Sale price". Dealing with Ceton support at first hand i'm confident that they tried to support every format on the market existing today. But probably they didn't see MS and "friends" coming and asking unreasonable license fee to get that support.
Are you able to play any kind of MKV, like MKV with subs embedded, different language, lossless tracks, no-compressed BR rips into MKV container?