or Connect

Posts by Mtnbiker549

Had my day's wrong. The appointment is for tomorrow @ Noon.
Oh, that's great news. Hope to have the same to report tomorrow when he finishes my job.
Yep, bet he is the same guy. Let us know how it goes.
I've got Qualxserv coming tomorrow was well to replace the OB on my 50 XBR1, Dec '05 build. Talked to the technician last night, he indicated that he does at least one or two of these a day. Says Sony has a big issue on their hands. Hopefully this will fix the "blob", though I won't get my hopes up based on comments from others here. At least I've got an experienced guy coming over to do the work.
Did they happen to mention when they will be offering an HD DVR? Thanks...
Little Dude, you are I are in the same boat. I got an HD TV over the holidays. Luckily I can get all the locals via OTA. I'd like to stick with DirecTV, I've got three SD Directivo and love them. I've seen the Comcast Motorola, and hated it as well. Wanted to get the HR10-250, but with the eminent death of Directivo, and the uncertainty around their new HD DVR, I didn't want to commit to a new 2-yr agreement. At least until I see what Surewest has to offer. If I...
Thanks for the update Lloyd. Once they get of their behinds and start offering an HD DVR solution, or at least announce what they will be offering as far as a DVR goes, I'll be able to schedule an appointment for my install.
Hey Lloyd, How did the install go? How's the quality of their HD signal? Thanks...
I called Surewest last week to inquire about their HD offering. Was told it's being rolled out very slowly to insure it's working properly. They placed me on a waiting list and was told they would call me when it becomes available. They have run fiber to the house and I'm currently using them for my broadband access. They also told me that they may contact me to participate in testing the service? That made me feel as though the service is far from being ready for...
I'm new to the forum and really appreciate all the great information I've found here. I've had the 50" SXRD for a little over 7 days now and it's been working perfectly up until yesterday. When I turn the set on, all I get is sound, no picture. The screen stays completely dark. After about 30 seconds or so, the sound goes off and the stand-by light changes from flashing green to flashing red. It flashes red 5 times in succession, then stops and repeats itself. I've...