or Connect

Posts by l88bastard

I am selling my Seiki Digital SE39UY04 39-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz LED TV for $300. I have the 50" firmware installed so it handles 120hz 1080p perfectly. This display is in great condition, 4k looks awesome and 2k 120hz looks awesome. There are some dead pixels off to the top left and bottom right of the screen, which is why I have it competitively priced @$300 I am located in Zip 33308 and the package is 35.2 x 7.9 x 23.3 inches @ 35.6lbs I have perfect 17-0 Heatware...
I am selling a like new 65" Panasonic Plasma TCP65S60! The picture quality, color reproduction and black levels on this HDTV are AMAZING! If you are into gaming on your Playstation or Xbox this Plasma is one of the best in the world with virtually zero input lag. MSRP on this set is $1,599 and I am only asking $1,000 obo! I am located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308, come pick it up Here is a video review of the...
I am selling a like new 65" Panasonic Plasma TCP65S60! The picture quality, color reproduction and black levels on this HDTV are AMAZING! If you are into gaming on your Playstation or Xbox this Plasma is one of the best in the world with virtually zero input lag. MSRP on this set is $1,599 and I am only asking $900 obo! I am located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308, come pick it up Here is a video review of the...
I used a car radiator for my cooling solution!
-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60 Use this command to get rocksolid 60 fps without any fast forward effect
Agreed^^^^^ I have a monster overclocked watercooled PC with an Nvidia Titan, but I am still finding BF4 to be a whole lot of fun on the PS4! Originally, I got Killzone SF because I already had BF4 on the PC, but Killzone was NOT FUN at all so I traded it in for a PS4 copy of BF4 which turned out to be A VERY WISE MOVE! Once EA fixes their server issues BF4 PS4 is gonna be pure gold
I traded Killzone in because it just was ZERO fun for me. That games single player mode is rendered in 1080p @30fps and it made my eyes bleed, plus it had a FOV of about 70 which made me motion-sick almost instantaneously....uggg such a disappointment as I enjoyed some of the older Killzones. Anyway, I decided to pick up BF4 for the PS4.....which I really debated on doing since I have it on PC, and really why get BF4 on a console when we have these Ezios 120hz motion...
Walked into my local target this morning at 11am and they were stuffed with games and nobody in line! They 2 for 1nd me with no questions asked. I'm glad I was able to avoid the Amazon debacle. Now if only I can get an honest review of madden before I bother opening it
Walked into my local target this morning at 11am and they were stuffed with games and nobody in line! They 2 for 1nd me with no questions asked. I'm glad I was able to avoid the Amazon debacle. Now if only I can get an honest review of madden before I bother opening it
Its the only game im getting at launch on the 15th (PS4). I havent bought a madden game in 5 years.