or Connect

Posts by Blacklightning

Do two Rythmik F12's really do 17Hz at 95db? Is that really loud or is that a comfortable level with low distortion?
I posted in the New Year’s thread and I got a few thumbs up. I decided to post here to give me some more motivation. Now we all know that most people fail at New Year’s resolutions after the first month or so. After some thinking I decided to kill two birds with one stone. First, one thing that I struggle with is weight, over the years it just goes up and up. I rebound heavier after any diet I do because I just go back to my old habits. Second, I love music, mostly...
Guy's that room is tiny the SB1000 will be more than enough. I know the 2000's are the new subs but he could end up saving a few bucks. I'm not an expert but if he level matches the subs you should not hear a different between the two and both will not run out of steam in that room. :-)
For that size room i would just stick to the PB/SB1000's , you do not need the 2000's for that size room.
I would ask this it the regular sub forum as you will 100% get a yes as this is the Rel forum. You will get a better answer outside Rel lovers world.BTW I say yes. Rel is awesome and even better on sale.
Does the picture on the TV express your feelings on the technology so far?
Before you buy you should think about getting 7 Bic F12's to run under each speaker for a true 7.7 setup.
You have a big room, the PB1000 is, I think your only option minus DIY. Anything less will be a waste and you will have to upgrade in the long run. That being said 2 PB1000's should be your end game. Run your mains full range until you can save for 1 PB1000. Any sub you get, you will not be happy with because you will always wonder want the PB would be like.
I think you are tackling the problem the wrong way. That is not a very big room and you have tried some nice subs. Maybe you should step back and look at your room for problems? What part of Canada are you in? I would love to take the F15 off your hands.
You should have 5 or 6 RCA cables going from your SACD player to your receiver, not just the L and R cables.If you are using the analog connections, you will need to use the 5.1 connection.