or Connect

Posts by Blacklightning

receiver should be set to pure direct. Your SACD player does all the work.
If I lose 35 lbs I will buy a used Paradigm Servo 15 version 1 sub and after that if I lose another 20 lbs and keep it off for 3 months I will sell the paradigm and get two Rythmik F12G's.
An Audiophile uses music to listen to their equipment, a Music lover uses equipment to listen to music.The audiophile in me will listen to a track of music that I would not normally listen to on a crappy system, the track is used to test or show off my system. I will still love listening to it but I will be thinking "Man, my system sounds so good".The Music lover in me will fall in love with the music and listen to it on laptop speakers or on broken headphones. I have a...
http://www.svsound.com/subwoofers/ported-box/PB-1000#.UrIRTGeA2Uk thread closed If your limit is $499 this is your sub...
Now that is a man that cares about his products. I wonder if he cries every time one of his babies leaves the shop.
L12 any word on this???
The short version: Ported for large rooms. Sealed for smaller rooms. My room is 13'x16'x11' avg so it's 2000sq/feet Medium to small Sealed digs deeper than ported. Ported outputs more than sealed. I care about extension, all the cheap subs I tried could play louder than I need for my music so I do not think volume will be a problem. I also will end up with two or more. Sealed for music. Ported for movies. I do not 100% agree but with agree when you are staying within a...
Yes, my friend just ordered a PB1000 the other day and he will be picking it up today as they did not deliver yesterday due to weather. I would end up getting two SB1000's but SVS is not the first few name that I think of when I think of a sub for classical Music and 16hz may not be possible with SB1000's in my room. Plus, I will still wonder about what a Rythmik sub sounds like.I may change my mind after hearing the PB1000.
Yes, with other none Rythmik sealed subs. If I could try them both for a week each I could pick based on performance/price.I agree if I was blind folded and told that this music room have a F12G but it really had a LV12-R I would say "WOW that is beautiful, I will take it"Or if I were to walk into a room and I was told it had 2 FV15HP's but it really had a 2 LV12-R I would say "WOW that is a lot of BASS"The difference is small and most of it might be in our heads but at...