or Connect

Posts by Xerowarp

Try doing a firmware update. Check the Samsung website. This is a common procedure for older BluRay players.
My thoughts exactly. I posted this same concen on a different site. Maybe the studio has other tentpole flicks coming out during the summer and they don't want things to get too cluttered? I doubt it though.
Looks interesting. I hope putting JM, in Russia isn't too cheesy.
I never understood how a bunch of F bombs helps move a story for some people?! Live Free or Die Hard, was PG-13 and I LOVED it!
2 minutes 30 seconds, to the main menu screen. Its a Disney disc so I am able to hit the menu button and skip the many previews.Its about a 90sec load to the Marvel intro then you press menu. Pretty darn good for a old 1400!
Back off man, i'm a scientist. We came, we saw, we kicked its A$$!
Avengers plays great! Pretty fast load for the 1400. All menus work.
To celebrate the BluRay release.... Bruce Banner: That's my secret, Cap: I'm always angry. Tony Stark: Better clench up, Legolas. Thor: You have no idea what you're dealing with. Tony Stark: Shakespeare in The Park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes? Steve Rogers: There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like *that.*
I eat little shits like you for breakfast. You eat sh*t for breakfast? Happy Gilmore
Will Munny: Any man don't wanna get killed better clear on out the back. Drexl Spivey: Now I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties. Floyd: Don't condescend me, man. I'll f*ckin' kill ya, man. Just a few...