or Connect

Posts by Bloup

@blkicevic In case someone else looks this up. You have to send the following command to allow Power On via IP: RSPW2 Putty or Hyperterminal can be used to send commands to the TV. The manual has good info on it.
I still don't understand the technical limitation or mutual exclusion but I can live with it (there is an unused amp that could be used for zone2) It's probably circuitry…I did not test if I heard any difference between bi-amp or not (and not sure I “could” hear it as I don't consider myself an audiophile). The reason why I connected my front speakers bi-amp was because I figured it would be less stressful (more amps doing the job…) on my receiver when running the volume...
Hello, I have a question re AMP ASSIGN = Bi-Amp. Denon CSR confirm this but I don't undesrstand the limitation... I've setup my 4311CI in Bi-Amp mode and using 7 of the 9 amps. Why can't I use the remaining 2 amps for Zone2? tks
Well after playing with the SC-37 and BPD43FD for a week testing its integration capabilities I have to say that I'm disappointed. It might be a very good HT receiver but some of the features that persuaded me to purchase this receiver fall short of expectations. Here are some of my observations if interested. - Zone 2/3 pre-out cannot be set to variable volume. Deal breaker for me (my previous Pio VSX-84tsxi did) I got this confirmation from calling support. -...
No, but I think you would need a mono 1/8 cable from the RF receiver to your Oppo ir in. Pio remote needs to be in RF mode for your Oppo device.
Thank you ccotenj for the reply a) I agree that they are digital; the way I understood the questions on this forum was people wanted to use the internal DACS to convert digital to analog for zone2/3 since zone 3 was toslink OUT only, then the internal DACS can't be used. The other amp at the end of zone 3 toslink would use internal DACS. b) seems other posts say that some Denon can do it if signal is PCM stereo but I don't care since I have no intent in changing my AVR...
I just installed mine today and played a few DVDs without problems. PQLS on. I also tried a music CD and to my disapointment you can't press number buttons to jump to the corresponding track #. You have to press function, select track, press enter, press number button, press enter. What a drag, unless someone found a setting to allow this?
Hello, I just installed my SC-37, BDP-43FD (BD in), Bell HDPVR 9242 (HDMI 1 in), Bell HD 6131 (HDMI 2 in), XBOX360 Elite (HDMI 3 in) and Wii (Comp 3 in). Sound and performance is great but I'm running into the same issue posted a few times here. The way I see it, if you want PQLS, HDMI Control needs to be ON, then there is no way that I found to configure the remote to control any devices connected via HDMI except the BD player. I tried "PRESET RECALL" and "CODE LEARNING"...
I upgraded my internal HDD. Original: Maxtor 160GB 4R160L0 5400RPM/2MB Cache NEW: Maxtor 200GB 6B200R0 7200RPM/16MB Cache (I already had this one, wanted to try it before bying a 500GB) SARA: 1.88.14.3 OS: 6.14.67.1 There is NO tamper switch. the only thing you have to watch out for is the void sticker on the HDD. If you touch it, the acid from your finger will uncover a VOID label... Connected the power cord, display "ERR60", "ERR63" then a countdown of...