or Connect

Posts by rs691919

I had an Omni IIe installed in my house, with four thermostats and just a few UPB light switches. I've played around with it for a few weeks, and I really like the interface so I've decided to add more switches. One of my major issues is that my son, who has autism, has a tendency to turn lights on and then leave them on. Invariably, these are on the second floor or the basement and thus I have to go down or up to turn them off. It would seem that vacancy sensors would...
Hi all, Does anyone know if there is a network code for the anamorphic function (i.e. vertical stretch) on a JVC RS45? I've searched the builder and couldn't find one. I was able to find a hex code from JVC but when I tried creating a new command in the builder, it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated!
Ah got it. My router does have an option for a dynamic dns service, so I guess I will use that. Thanks for the info!
You do this within the iRule app? Sorry, total newbie with this aspect, though I've mastered iRule fairly well.
I have searched exhaustively on how to control iRule from outside my LAN, but I just can't seem to understand how to do in a step by step fashion. Basically, I want to be able to use my iphone to control my GC-100-12 both from inside and outside the house. The following help thread is on the irule site: http://support.iruleathome.com/customer/portal/questions/650375-accessing-gateway-outside-lan I understand the concept of port forwarding, thought I haven't tried to do...
I have very limited Photoshop skills, and I was able to make a bunch of buttons. It doesn't take any graphic design skill, just persistence! I usually just download pictures/graphics and then overlay them on the blank buttons which you can download from the irule site.
Looks great Larry! How's the iRule coming?
Thanks so much! No, I haven't been on the forum much in the last six months because work and life have kept me super busy.I think the screen size is perfect for the size of the room. I sit exclusively in the back row, but I've had multiple people over and they've had no complaints about sitting in the front row, even with 2.35 material.It is Seatcraft Rialto seating. It's not high end; made in China, but so far no problems with it. It's comfortable, and I've spent...
So many decisions...I found color scheme was the easiest!
Thanks, six months after completion I'm still enjoying it! Though I still don't have the HVAC/return relay set up. It hasn't really affected the temperature in the theater, as most of the time I'm in and out of the room every hour or so which helps equilibrate the temp. Basement temps in St. Louis tend not to change very much as it is, and even with the projector going it doesn't get uncomfortably warm. The soundproofing - well, I'm a bit disappointed. Not as good as I...