or Connect

Posts by Afroteddy

The most demanding game I own is Transformers War for Cybertron. The bedroom PC meets the requirements except for video. They don't suggest Radeon 2400-2600 models. I'm thinking the XT model might be able to handle it tho.
I also agree with buying the discs. I like having a hard copy. These companies complain about piracy but at the same time want you to pay for something you can't hold in your hand. If I buy a bluray/DVD/ultraviolet pack, I feel like I should be able to manipulate it how I want.
Thanks for your input. Since you're the only reply I guess everyone else shares your opinion. Windows 7 it is.
I wanna build a bedrooom pc out of leftover parts..(Athlon x2 5600, Radeon 2600xt 256meg, ECS AM2 mb, 2x1gb Crucial Ballistx DDR2-800 ram). I'd like to do the usual HTPC stuff with some social networking and light 720p gaming thrown in. Just wondering if I should run Win7 or downgrade to XP. My other computers have win7 on them but have more memory. I don't wanna buy any new parts, just make the best out of what I have. Motherboard only has 2 slots so I'd have to buy...
I have also joined the "darkside". I have an Hauppauge DCR-2650 USB cablecard tuner that I installed yesterday. I'm having the darndest time with it. I called to get it paired yesterday but I can't get WinTV 7.2 or MCE to work correctly. I called again tonight to get it repaired and still not working. With MCE I can't get PlayReady to update and it says that I can't watch or record protected content without it. Apparently that includes the local channels too. I...
I downloaded the drivers today from the UK site. It took an hour but it did finish. http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/
Nope, It's to control your cable/sat box with your Windows remote though your computer.
Are you guys using the IR blaster with your remote? Mine wont recognize my cable box remote at all nor my DTA remote. My DVR(SA 8300HDC) is pretty common and should be recognized instantly.
Anyone still browsing this thread? Hoping the latest firmware is still out there somewhere.
Minor question here. I saw the the prime has a usb port on it. Does that mean that I can feed TV through that as well as a network? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2