or Connect

Posts by bassman697

Anyone have a clue why our "new" 8300HDC DVR box can't record show accurately? BH Advanced Tech can't seem to figure it out.
So frustrated...don't know where to start. Most recently, we've had BH techs visit us three times in the past 30 days. Our 8300HDC DVR box was swapped twice with "refurbs", then the latest visit (featuring a senior technician) left us with a "brand new" 8300HDC & remote. Here's the gist: On four different occasions, we used the guide to program box to record Lifetime, but end up with CNBC. Also set to record TCM several times, but ended up with one of the...
Thanks for the quick reply. I had a feeling that 2007 might be the best time to buy. I was not even thinking about an HD version. But that makes sense...since everything is moving towards HD. Since I don't read Japanese, I wonder if it'll burn BluRay DVDs.... or if the "Full HD" log means just to the massive 400 gig HDD. A new model with all these bells & whistles might have a fair amount of "bugs".
First time posting but I've been poking around here for a few months. Very helpful folks here... I'm with BH in Central Florida and an using their Pioneer HD-DVR with Passport and a Sony Bravia xbr1 32" I've been considering a Panny DMR-EH55 or DMR-EH75. My past experience with purchases like these is that as soon as I buy one, the companies release a new improved product that replaces the one I just bought. Anyone have news on what's on the Panny horizon within...
Please forgive me if this question has already been posted. I've searched but am unable to find any mention. Recently I recorded a few concerts on my BH SA8300. I was wondering if there's a way to output the audio to a notebook computer so I can create AUDIO CDs of the concerts. I'm not trying to maintain 5.1, just stereo. Would it work if I come out of the STB or my Sony KDL-C32XBR1 LCD by connecting a cable with RCA red/white plugs on one end and a stereo mini...