or Connect

Posts by ncarty97

Thanks. Doubt we'd ever be using it at the sane time Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
Question for you guys with multiple Xbox's. Do you have to have a separate Xbox Live account for each one. I only use ours for MCE, but want to add Amazon streaming and ESPN streaming, but that requires a Live acct. We also want to add a second unit. Not worth it if the cost doubles though Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I recently installed Plex with the idea of using it to feed content through my XBox. However, none of my MKVs would play at all that way. Played fine on any of my other PCs via plex, but no go on the XBox.
Done!
Any chance of a build for Raspberry Pi? I'm running OpenElec right now, but I'd much rather have MB.
The one that was on slickdeals.net (which I think was the same sale) was definitely not backlit
Where did you see that?
Thanks! I'll check it out.
I got more than my $25 value out of it, so I'm not mad. Is the server guide going free too?
Ahh, thanks! I didn't reinstall that when I rebuilt my PC. Going to keep that one off for sure!