or Connect

Posts by firebook23

Hi Guys... I got the upgrade bug, So I am selling on my Image T6's. If anyone lives in the Toronto area a wants these bad boys let me know. http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649061253-psb_speakers_t6_tower_speakers/
Hi Guys... I got the upgrade bug, So I am selling on my Image T6's. If anyone lives in the Toronto area a wants these bad boys let me know. http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649061253-psb_speakers_t6_tower_speakers/
Ha! ya maybe :-)But I can hear a large difference in sound quality.... now back to PSB
Good find Badouri, Here are my thoughts on that (i know this is a little off the PSB topic - Sorry)Based on the Onkyo specs, it looks like the CONTINUOUS power spec is similar to NAD. One needs to understand the magnitude of difference evidenced by the spec. The difference between 100 watts and 130 watts is only 1dB – this is the smallest difference of loudness that is perceivable by humans. 3dB is a doubling of power (so 200W in this example) which is clearly audible. ...
Ya Parasound Halo have some kick ass product. And thanks, glad to be back. I think I just got tired of answering the same questions all the time (sick of people not using the search function). need some time off
Yes I would agree. Especially since they also quote you the 4 and 8 ohms as well.
For that price I would stay with that SR5007 or perhaps an Onkyo. But if you can squeeze a few extra $ the NAD T757 is a nice unit (although low on whistles and bells) Also Rotel and anthem are nice
That "7 Channel(s)" does concern me though. If they don't say "Driven Simultaneously" or some other way of saying all at once then there is a good bet there is some funny biz going on there. O well it's still a nice amp.I found this spec on their site180 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); Not the best I have seen.I am not saying that you have to have an Amp that is ratted this way. I just want everyone to be well informed. And understand why some companies...
what is your budget?
NP.THD = Total harmonic distortionIn audio systems, lower THD means the components in a loudspeaker, amplifier or other equipment produce a more accurate reproduction by reducing harmonics added by electronics and audio media. The lower the THD the better. Also THD becomes very noticable at or around 1%. It could sound like static or interference of some kindThe Worst:Some companies (especially large asian ones) Tend to over inflate their units on paper. The worst of which...