or Connect

Posts by RBurgundy

Monty, please give us the scoop on PQ and AQ when you can. Thanks. Dean, nice review of Four Brothers any chance you watching any of the other ones being release next week?
Quote: Originally Posted by Fettastic that's where you posted the release of the DVDs and claimed yourself vindicated that the HD DVDs were available for preorder. Sad, sad, sad. :cool: Thanks, but I never claimed anything...sad,sad,sad. :cool:
Quote: Originally Posted by Fettastic I think you just posted the release dates of the DVDs, not HDDVDs! :rolleyes: Look again. Look at Assault On Precinct 13, Blazing Saddles, Bourne Supremacy, Chronicles Of Riddick, etc, etc... All say DVD and display a HD DVD case in the HD DVD section. All the Paramount titles scheduled for HD DVD are already out on DVD. What don't you understand? and why are you doing this? Main Listing of all titles for...
Fettastic and others, please see http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&&#post8093393
You can pre-order them from BestBuy.com... Main Listing of all titles. Aeon Flux (2005) (Widescreen) (Collector's) (Special) Four Brothers (2005) Italian Job (2003) Manchurian Candidate (2004) We Were Soldiers All for pre-order. Check the release dates. Fettastic, what do you think?
Quote: Originally Posted by longshot I hope Josh Z reviews this disc. Me too. Josh Z does a great job with his review. After reading most of his reviews and then seeing the movie, I often end up in agreement with him.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fettastic The same thing has happened with every HD DVD release, yet they are still taking preorders for WB and Universal. Why would they say "not yet released" instead of just pushing back the shipment date? That guy just said some default line and probably has no clue what he's talking about. Why would all etailers in one fell swoop stop selling these discs? You very well maybe right. Amazon definity handles things...
Already reviewed: DVD Town already has a copy of Four Brothers. High-def Digest already has a copy of The Manchurian Candidate. High-def Digest already has a copy of U2: Rattle & Hum. The OP has seen We Were Soldiers with his own eyes. and Aeon Flux and The Italian Job are a week+ away. So how have these titles been recalled? FYI: Per Amazon all my pre-orders of all these movies are still on schedule for shipment on release day.
Topweasel, I've already had these on pre-order with Amazon on the 20th. I just call them and was advised that my pre-order is still good and they will ship as soon as they get them on august 1st and 8th. The gentlemen on the phone implied that they were not getting a large enough shipment to cover all the pre-orders.
^Only amazon does not count.