or Connect

Posts by microsup

about 12 feet. and screen size 120" 16x9
Screen works fine, no moire. Some times on a very bright scenes you can see that screen is not solid surface, but that is not destroying a picture.
The only way you may try is go and get a panasonic BDT310 for test. That player has 2 HDMI outs so one for video another one for audio.Did you try to connect player to TV? I am sure you did, but just in case. Did you see a movie. Maybe there is some settings on TV.I spent dosens of houts to connect my BDT210 and AVR3600 and I found that when I turn deep 24bit color off it started to work like a charm, before that it was Dts5.1 with 1080p and deep color or DTS HD Master...
Today I saw an Avatar 3D blueray extended edition at Walmart for $34 does it mean the exclusive agreement with panasonic ended? And any one can buy it, not from ebay for $80
First the content which you burn on a disk should be playable by player, and one important thing: disk should be finalized.
That id exactly what I experienced at my setup: BDT210 and HK AVR3600. When I turn deep color 4:4:4 to 4:2:2 no more flashes and correct bitstream. I tried different cables all of them specified deep color 4:4:4 So ot could be on a receiver side, so I turned off all videoprocessing like HDMI bypass but still had a problem. My projector supports deepcolor space 4:4:4 so it shouldn't be a problem on a projector side. Any way when I switch color space to 4:2:2 no problems so...
Quote: Originally Posted by kyxapka Does this player have play memory? I had to restart BD and DVD movies yesterday and every time they would start from the beginning. I am talking about very begging - commercials and previews. Is there anything I need to enable? You are right it is very annoing that the disk starts from the begining, especialy if you acidentaly press vieracast button. But what I figure out - if you press top menu several times...
Just wonder why would you need that? Are you going to use stereo analog output to your amplifier? Maybe you can let your receiver to do digital to analog convertation and let player to output digital signal.
Quote: Originally Posted by hehateme I just got my DMP-BDT310. It is hooked up to Anthem MRX-700 receiver and Paradigm speakers. I have connected the BluRay Player to the receiver using HDMI. Are there any settings I need to make to enable 7.2 sound? If the answer is yes than what are these settings? When I am playing Blu Ray movies the receiver keesp on showing PCM 2.0. Thanks It looks like digital audio is set to PCM instead Bitstream, and PCM...
No problem with display when connected directly because as soon as I connect it directly to display (TV) it automaticaly change the audio output from bitstream to PCM. So if I do the same (manualy switch audio from bitstream to PCM) and connect it to receiver - no flashes 1080p, but as soon as I change it back to bitstream flashes back in place. For some strange reason player doesnt play 1080p and bitstream together well. I tried different cables (3d ready, deep color,...