or Connect

Posts by microsup

Looks like we have an owner already. Could you share TV pics with us.
Built-in speakers: 4 x 10 watts per Channel
Hey guys I need your help. I'm interested if some one experienced a problem with buzz sound which goes from TV speakers even if you have a sound mute. Same happens when I switch to component input and have no audio connection, but still hear buzz sound. It's not noticeable from 8' but would like to know if it's normal. I tried to use surge protector with current filtering, but buzzing still there. Thanks.
It actually solved my problem I just set output as NTSC and DVD player converted PAL to NTSC without any problem. Thanks for give me an idea Now I'm interested if some one experienced a problem with buzz sound which goes from speakers even if I have my sound mute. Same happens when I switch to component input and have no audio connection, but still hear buzz sound. It's not noticeable from 8' but would like to know if it's normal. Thanks.
Do you guys hear buzz sound from speakers even when you press mute button. It strange, but it makes buzz sound when I switch it to component imput but have my DVD turned off. Does your TV makes same buzz sound? Do I have to by a surge protector or power center to increase/remove such a sound. If you say it's normal I'll not worry about it because I don't hear it from 8" distance. I have 50PX60U model. Thanks.
sycore, you didn't get my question. The problem is I cant see video when I play PAL dvd. My player can play NTSC and PAL and even in a setup I may choose output Multiple, NTSC or PAL. So when I switch it to the PAL the video disapear. It maks me thinking that 50PX60U doesn't support PAL by default and maybe it does from system menu settings. Anybody knows something about it. Professional monitor can handle it very well. Thanks.
I need your help guys. Yestarday I put PAL dvd disk in my DVD player and I was surprised that my 50PX60U doesn't show video. Before I had 27" Panasonic CRT TV and could see any NTSC/PAL dvd disks but now I can't. Please HELP me to find a way how to play PAL dvd on my new plasma TV. And if it's not possible what if I connect my PC to TV using DVI or component cable, will I see any picture, because my PC can play it. Thanks.
Thanks feraltoad, I appreciate it. Well, the current setup includes hi-end amplifier and a PC with M-Audio sound card. The TV is not close enough to use it as monitor to select audio files to play. So I consider Zalman 160 HTPC which has a VFD and volume control knob. Reading your comment it looks like I am fine to play music without using external display. Did I understand it clear or I missed something? Thanks.
Hello everyone. I tried to find any answers on my question here and was using google but couldn't find it. :( So please make it clear for me. The question is: I would like to built an HTPC and use it to play music without turning TV on. I know that I may buy an Ahanix MCE701 or something similar with touch screen, but what if I buy a case with VFD and remote control, would it be enough to play music or I have to turn my TV anyway to select music files? Thanks.
Hi everyone. I have a questions for you. 20 days ago I bought my TH-50PX60U and very happy about it, BUT recently I started to see some veird thinks. Some times my TV showing green horizontal lines, not the whole screen some where in the middle of screen and it was about 20 lines. It happened several time and if I remeber correctly it was only when I was watching my Philips-642 DVD player. So when lines were showing up I rewind DVD disk back, and played that scene againg...