or Connect

Posts by mboojigga

Or hit start as well will bring up the menu. I had this issue with Killer Instinct back when it launched.
As stated been available since the day of release. You can get it right on your XB1. Every game profile has the links to all of the available DLC associated to that game.
Maybe they are all migrated to the cheating server?
Fulgore is out and he is bad ass.
Been this way for many games I play on multiple platforms. Titanfall just has that Halo/Command & Conguer/Falcon 4.0/Gunship/Goldeneye and many other addiction feeling I have had over the years with games.
Because it is a silly notion to believe that the end game is to basically make Xbox One games playable on PCs while they are trying to sell a system that has had years of development. I can get SOME games they talked about being capable of playing across platforms as they mention, but some of you are reading way too much into it and wishful thinking.
If anyone was to really believe that was going to happen .
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7D6E77D74179AB15!2296&authkey=!ADGVLlq1cunMzY8&ithint=video%2c.mp4 Is the link working? Found a longer video of my execution kill spree.
I have been sniped many times but it was because I was running out in the open. Learning the maps over the past month has helped and overall I have been playing better. I don't care for sniping myself but I am going to now try it since I am now Gen 2. That was my main goal before the month was over to get the challenge achievement.
Took me 20 minutes on all of my Xbox Ones for Titanfall.