or Connect

Posts by jman069

well I just watched the newest Rambo and had COD4 flashbacks big time
yes it's all in english on the controller just not the box
I agree it's crazy to have to wait for it to be released in the US. I actually wore out my PS3 controller playing COD4 (the left analog had shifted up a little from all the sprinting and I could stand still anymore) so I ordered a black dualshock 3 from Play Asia. I ordered it with standard shipping and live on the east coast and it took two weeks to the day for me to receive it so be forewarned it you go the regular shipping that it takes forever. I will also say...
If you are logged into the PSN and start the game the first thing it should ask you to do is to update the game which took less than two minutes from start to finish for me. To my knowledge this update does not impact the single player campaign at all.[quote=mbroadus;12740569]I bought my PS3 about a year ago for the Blu-ray player and this Christmas, my girlfriends brother bought me COD4. The last time I played a video game was 6-7 years ago when I went to a friends...
Yeah I got the same hard drive from circuit city while it was on sale and didn't have an issue with the blue screw but stripped three of the screws on the HD tray and had to use needle nose pliers. Went to walmart to find some screws and found a small screw driver kit for 97 cents and had like six or seven screw drivers which some of you may want to try if you run into any issues. Luckily I had just built a new computer and had some left over screws to use as walmart...
what's the chances of SONY exchanging out an xbr2 for an xbr4? I did not purchase any kind of warranty from my CC and instead purchased a warranty directly from SONY ..... I figure it's too soon to do so as they probably still have plenty of xbr2's laying around and who wants to play the roulette game with your main tv. Any ideas?
Thanks for the reply! Yes I'm changing the values via personalize and from microsoft's forums it does appear that not all dialog boxes support DPI at this time so maybe I'm SOL on that one. As far as the mouse goes.... As soon as I pull up media center you can no longer see the cursor. Some people say that it's not supposed to have the mouse pointer while others are telling me it's an issue. It's a pain to have to use the keyboard for navigation this day and age.
Fixed the native resolution via a tip from the eVGA forums by: uninstalling the current nvidia driver and deleting the nvidia folder and installing the newest driver that came out today.
I have a call for help and hope someone out there can help or point me in the right direction? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!! Some background info on my setup that may be related to my issue... I have a PC I built myself running Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit, Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, Core 2 duo E6600, 4 gb Mushkin HP2 Ram, eVGA 680i SLI mobo and eVGA 8800 GTX connected to my SONY KDL-46XBR2 via DVI to HDMI running at 1920 X 1080P at...
I have the 46XBR2 and just hooked up my new computer to my tv. I'm connecting it via hdmi to dvi (I believe) and it comes up on input 8 on my lcd instead of the pc input. The problem I'm having is that the screen is too big for my lcd so things get cut off and even if I put it on normal you can see some stuff is still being cropped. I've tried changing the resolution (changing it to 1920 x 1080 is way too small to read btw) and no luck. I also noticed vista doesn't...