or Connect

Posts by Gary*w*

I called D*. Service call was today I had a bad multi switch. Knocked out most of my SD channels.
Is anyone else having problems with DirecTV SD locals in Memphis?
And there's only a few soaps left on and viewership is way down
Even though Morgan can "Zoom" he's still the sidekick. Now without the intersect Chuck is the Leader.
That was me who asked @maskedscheduler that lol
Hank's ghost possesses Runkle and helps him get to 100
Yes, HereEDIT: It's a catch all thread for OTA /Satellite and Cable
Did anyone notice problems with FOX13 last night during "Bones"? I was watching via DirecTV's sat feed. It seemed like there was a commercial break where the screen went black for like 20-30 seconds & then came back to the show like normal. Later the screen went black for a couple seconds during a scene where Booth was interviewing an old sniper pal of his. Wondering if it was just me, DirecTV, or channel 13?
The HR20 series D* DVR's have OTA capability built in and you can record to the DVR. You can do the same with the AM21 add on tuner for the other DVR's. They will integrate the OTA info right in to the D* guide and allow you to record. Might be worth looking into.
YOUR FAVORITE SHOW(s) OF 2010 (CABLE OR BROADCAST): My Top 10 1. "The Walking Dead" (AMC) 2. "Breaking Bad" (AMC) 3. "Dexter" (Showtime) 4. "Sons of Anarchy" (FX) 5. "Fringe" (FOX) 6. "Boardwalk Empire" (HBO) 7. "Spartacus: Blood & Sand" (Starz) 8. "Terriers" (FX) 9. "Curb Your Enthusiasm" (HBO) 10."Doctor Who" (BBC America) Honorable Mentions To: "30 Rock" (NBC), "Chuck" (NBC), "Lost" (ABC), "Mad Men" (AMC), "Rubicon" (AMC), "Real Time: with Bill Maher" (HBO), "The...