or Connect

Posts by Geronimo.USMC

Viewed once. Great series, in excellent condition. Will trade. Looking for other good series/boxed sets.
Viewed once. Great series, in excellent condition. Will trade. Looking for other good series/boxed sets.
Damn, I just pre ordered The blind Swordsman Collection! Thanx
+1Mine came in at 7 minutes.
Just a FYI. The Harmony Ultimate has the proper "power toggle" codes. It doesn't power up the 3 Zones when powering up nor off.
Disable Network Remote Control. I had to do this on my 8801. Look up my posts. I keep asking to put my other posts info on the faq or sticky, but no one listens..........
Anyone go from 100'sV5 to the latest S2's? Pros? Cons? Sidegrade? See sig for my equipment details. Thanks!
Panasonic DMP-BBT01 3D Blu-ray disc player Great 3D compact player. Hardly ever used. Newest firmware istalled. Selling only to fund a new project. Original retail box. Includes everything + box in immaculate condition. Free shipping!
Both my Sony cx7000es changers sometimes misbehave with the 8801. I shut down the 8801. If the hdmi video passes through, I turn it back on. If not, I turn the the 8801 off, unplug the power from it, then plug it back in, then the picture is there. Pretty sure the megachanger's hdmi handshakes are flaky. Sony has abandoned firmware updates on them
What speakers are those?