or Connect

Posts by WestCoastD

if you want a like-new player, I would just consider sending your unit to Denon technical service in Mahwah NJ and have them replace the laser with another new unit and properly calibrate everything. I think it would be worth the ($300.00) cost to have a very nice sounding player, being you aquired it for only $25.00
thanks for the notice. This looks like a great unit
ah, I see, thanks. I've seen the Apple TV product in the store, seems to be very popular. I'll probably break-down and buy one
yes, you're correct, thanks. I think I'm gonna just experiment down-loading iTunes movie rental directly to my iPad (or iPhone), and stream via-AirPlay directly to Denon 2112CI.
thanks, that's what I was wondering.I was trying to transfer a movie file over from my PC to my iPhone such that I could "stream" it via-AirPlay to my Denon receiver, but I can't seem to transfer file over. I guess HDCP issue?I guess I'll have to re-download another iTunes rental title directly to my iPad, or iPhone, then stream it via-AirPlay through the Denon AVR-2112CI, or Mrantz AV8801.
Any of you guys ever download iTunes rental movie titles (socalled MP4 files)? I'm experimenting with a few, can't get them to play either on my PC, or using the Oppo BDP-103 via-MyBookLive DLNA hard drive
Hi: I recently downloaded a few rental movie titles from iTunes (for the first time) to my PC, they are essentially MP4 video files. This is an experiment to see how this all works. I'm using a 2TB MyBookLive (DLNA) hard drive connected to my network. I have multiple home theater/audio system in different rooms, all using Oppo players (BDP-93, BDP-103, BDP-105). So I copied over the MP4 files onto the MyBookLive drive, they wrote over just fine, I could see the files...
Hi: I recently downloaded a few rental movie titles from iTunes (for the first time) to my PC, they are essentially MP4 video files. This is an experiment to see how this all works. I'm using a 2TB MyBookLive (DLNA) hard drive connected to my network. I have multiple home theater/audio system in different rooms, all using Oppo players (BDP-93, BDP-103, BDP-105). So I copied over the MP4 files onto the MyBookLive drive, they wrote over just fine, I could see the files...
which Parasound amp? Halo?
your right, our Best Buy store initially had a "regular" Magnolia "inside", later (maybe 6 months back) it was up-graded to "Super" Magnolia, and they brought in higher-end brands (ie. B&W, McIntosh, etc.,...), as well as in-house design services. This is partly why the nearby boutique shops closed-down.