or Connect

Posts by jocktheglide

Just curious or is just the best value and not the best blu ray player???? Im going off my 350 model sony blu ray player.
I have 2 years extra through sams club....so total 3 years. It cost me 60 bucks for 2 years dont think 60 bucks is gonna break someones bank account when they just bought a 1k plus or 2k plus or more tv.....
I had a panny 30 model and it would nto let me select 24fps so I returned it and got a sony s350 it lets me select 24fps....
they say higher the better just how much is it more the sammy?
that would depend on his tv wouldnt it if you have both the same tv and you seen it on his PS3 and your 350 model then that would provide some proofe one upscales better than the other. I seen friends at work play dvd movies on their 19inch CRT and say, "wow dude this is 1080P high def from DVD its awesome"
I had the same issue with MegaDCR thats when you get the 50k:1 ratio the only time I had it go light and dark on my scene was when I had selected the OPC I noticed it trys to compesnate the energy level of the light lets say you have a bright scene with sun it lowers its output of light, but then in the same scene if it zooms into a face or something it gets dark......this happened only to when I selected, "OPC" and NOT MegaDCR for MegaDCR I leave that for movie settings...
thats because your looking a the dynamic contrast ratio not even SONYS top tv has a native contrast that high double check it and get back to me.....
LOL far from it man your acura is HIGH CLASS while the honda is low class just like Nissan and Lexus etc......I couldnt afford your 37k car at all, but hey a 93 honda accord I can take for 2k......
thx for that info......overall vizio is a great company it seams almost like its owned by SONY or something but for lower class folks kinda like honda and acura.......
I was able to set my sony BDP BX1 model from sams club to spit out 24fps vs my panny very NICE!!!!!!!!!!!