or Connect

Posts by jocktheglide

glad your on my side vs the others here on AVS forum. I totally agree that PS3 is the next best invention. Not only does it cure cancer, but..... -1080p full games -cures cancer -7.1 lossless -bluetooth the first of its kind -hard drive the first of its kind -piano black -blu ray movies in high def and won the format war -ken kutagari -sixaxxis controller -cures cancer -blu ray movies -cures cancer -blu ray movies -cures cancer -blu ray movies -cures cancer -blu ray...
they are still are hashing and trying to relive history it seems trying to get buyers from the PSone and PS3 era to buy into the PS3, but he fails to realize its not the same console to console just like XBOX is not the same AS 360 or the first nintendo is the not same as the Wii nintendo. SONY seems like they are acting like nintendo before nintendo got crushed from SONY alone. Nintendo relied on old install base for each generation to sell their consoles and did not...
they say on another board that if you get HIGH during this game you will TRUELY enjoy the motions with the sixaxxis situation. i say not bad......its a seller for the folks who do smoke a lot of weed.
ONCE THIS COMES OUT i PLAN TO SELL MY 360 AND THROW IT AWAY FOR THISE GAME I REMEMBER AS A KID PLAYED THIS GAME FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT WITH 4 HOURS OF SLEEP EACH NIGHT AND BEAT IT, BUT ONLY ABOUT 80% BEAT GREAT GAME A CONSOLE SELLER...
Is This Like Haze??? I Remember That Games Demo Was So Awesome Everyone Loved It And Bought The Game
is anyone gonna pick this game up when it comes out its called, "FLOWER" its for relaxing your moods and stuff. Lets you control the pedals motions in a zen kinda of way. Its full 1080P, 7.1 lossless sound, its alost motioned controlled by sixaxxis sounds very promising with lots of action. its also EXCLUSIVE!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcU8Yw43BuU
YOu guys remember how much HYPE had for the HAZE and how it became a no. seller this game is gonna turn out the sam way....cant wait.
EXACTLY though you pointed its hardware aspects, but yet you ignored its software aspects. Its nice to have a ferrari sitting in your driveway, but its not nice knowing its a kit ferrari with a Geo metro engine in it.
the potential for the PS3 if FAR greater than the 360 you just remember this. This console was meant to last 15 years or more thanks to blu ray technology and swapplable hard drive unlike the other so called next gen console
well anything is possible right I wouldnt mind a remake of it in 1080p......