or Connect

Posts by MEC2

If the quality is good I might have to get this, one of my fonder memories of childhood was seeing a few of these on TV...
Oh good, an Oscars fight... The crime the year Dances With Wolves won wasn't that it beat Goodfellas - it was that Godfather Part III was nominated for BEST FRIGGIN MOVIE. THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is a travesty... As to Shakespeare In Love - sorry, it was a tremendous film. Can't argue that Private Ryan was better - I don't think it was. Don't necessarily think it was worse either, very different, very good movies. And I think I still preferred Elizabeth to both of...
The green speckles in night shots are not uncommon on older films, the worst I've seen was Road Warrior - I forget the terminology for it but it's I believe due to the film process itself, almost like a background registration when there is no light that registers on the film itself.
/thread
Ah, in that case, definitely getting Babe...
Meh, only thing worth getting is the Elizabeth double pack. Spy Game is great but State of Play is eminently missable...
Good news about Awakenings, what a great bit of time spent... and what a wonderful, achingly bittersweet soundtrack. Love it to death.
Enjoyed this movie - not Gladiator, but I think better than King Arthur, which bogged down among too many characters and what I consider poor direction. Could have used less obviously fake overgore, it didn't look real in too many places. Overall, a nice little movie.
Bah, this movie was a turd, no matter how you master it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sean_O The Last Air Biscuit. This joke is pleasing to me.