or Connect

Posts by SkateZilla

Quote: Originally Posted by vazel D-CONV group doesn't work on the KV-30HS420 model. that would explain my problem then, lol, how would i fix the horizontal convergence then?
when adjusting the RSAP and what not inteh convergence menu, am I Supposed to be able to see the Red offset merge back into the white Lines of the Grid?, I've tried Everything (without saving of course) and none of the settings in the Convergence seem to affect it.. time to look into magnets/service......
thanks that was it.. lol.. off by 1 .. moved from 21 to 22 and all is well again...
Same Here in Virginia Beach!, INHD2 is gone now, which in InDemand Merging the channels.. Cox Communication HDTV Lineup As Of December 13th, 2006 703 - CBS HD, I only use it to watch Concerts, Sports and the "Awards Shows" (ie Grammies and What not) 711 - ESPN2 HD (NEW!) - Again, the sports..... and NASCAR next season in HD, and whatnot 712 - ESPN HD - Sports Center, lol, If there is a game on in HD i Dont get, they usually have the highlights in HD 715 - PBS HD - I...
My IEEE 1394 works fine for Saving Transport Streams for the HD and SD Channels, Motorola 6416 R. III
Cox Communication HDTV Lineup As Of December 13th, 2006 (FOr Hampton Roads) 703 - CBS HD, I only use it to watch Concerts, Sports and the "Awards Shows" (ie Grammies and What not) 711 - ESPN2 HD (NEW!) - Again, the sports..... and NASCAR next season in HD, and whatnot 712 - ESPN HD - Sports Center, lol, If there is a game on in HD i Dont get, they usually have the highlights in HD 715 - PBS HD - I Havent even tuned to the channel, waste of space in my honest...
ok, lol, it bugs me.. i get the screen geometry perfect and now this comes up, while watching the tv, i've noticed that both the left and right sides curve up, or the middle of the screen dips down..(example pic below) its global effect, its not limted to one part of the screen, but the curve is too small for the camera to really pick up but is annoying... so... heres the example pic, now, what setting in the service menu would fix the curve?, i know there is a...
well, non of the bow or amp settings affect it so.. I'm assuming the horizontal convergence is so far off because the corners are being pulled.. so.. getting some one to my house with the magnets *should* fix both problems also is it possible the red can be pulled as a result of say a PC Power Supply operating near the back of the unit?
i use my Xbox 360 wchih up converts to 720p
Quote: Originally Posted by bob ross Thanks for the reply Trent. Is there a radio shack device I can use to correct this? Comcast was already out here once they insist it's the TV. Go Outside, Find your Service Splitter, and Run a 12 Gauge or so wire from the Splitter down to the ground and about 3 feet into it....