or Connect

Posts by SalvatoreLucian

Proud new owner of the 55UB6000! Can anyone link me to a specific "Settings" thread of any kind that would relate to this model? Or share their own with me that they have found to work. I would love to hear anyone's suggestions on settings for Sports (Football, Basketball, etc). Thanks in advance for any help!
Thanks a bunch for your help and reply. I went with the 55BU6000 and I am loving it on Day #1! I am not in search of some good settings and in particular, some good settings for watching Football (and other sports)...any recommendations? Thanks again!
Hello all! I was a proud owner of a Samsung 46" LCD that was released in June of 2007. Unfortunately it was stolen this past weekend as my house was broken into! With that said, I am not back in the market and I feel like the Samsung UN55B6000 is the TV for me. Can any Sammy LED enthusiasts agree and push me over the edge with a couple of quick points as to why this is the correct choice??? Along with LED being the latest and greatest technology to date, more...
Hello I am a 4665F owner who just purchased a PS3 to go with it and I have a quick PS3 noobie question... Is it recommended to leave the system's main power on (meaning back main power switch to on postion) and leave the system in standby mode while not in use? Or should the main power be shut off every time? Thanks for any help provided!
Hello. I wanted to see if some folks can provide their opinion and suggestions on my situation. With my current equipment, would it be necessary for me to have a Universal Remote? My current set up consists of the following: HDTV Time Warner HDTV DVR Phillips 2.1 Up converting DVD Entertainment System *Coming soon>>>PS3 At the present time I have to use all three remotes to power everything up just to watch TV...that seems quite ridiculous to me. W/ this set...
Yes, sorry, Digital Coax. My TV speaker volume is off so at this point I am only aware of it happening through the receiver.
Have my Time Warner HD DVR 8300 connected to my 4665F via HDMI, and sound running out connected to my Phillips 6500 2.1 HTIB via digital component (Huge dagger as it does not have Digital Optical In). When using the DVR functions (Pause/Play/FF/Rewind/Etc) I get an annoying "popping" sound between functions...does anyone know what this might be or better yet how to rid of it? Thanks!
Would it be at all possible for some of the more experienced folks post some settings that would be good for sports? Can I assume that turning game mode "ON" would also help for viewing sports or is that way off base? Thanks.
Couple of things needing help on... 1.) On SD channels sometimes I have a little squiggly line across the top SD portion of my screen. Can anyone explain this or how to get rid of it? 2.) I also, from time to time have a vertical blue line on the right side of the SD portion of the screen when viewing SD channels. Can anyone explain this or how to get rid of it? 3.) Can someone explain in short, what "Just Scan" is and means? Thanks!
would it be at all possible for some of the more experienced folks post some settings that would be good for sports? Can I assume that turning game mode "ON" would also help for viewing sports or is that way off base? Thanks.