or Connect

Posts by btf1980

Like new copy of Call of Duty Ghosts for the Xbox 360. Asking price of $35 includes shipping in the CONUS via USPS. Paypal only.
Up for sale is my Marantz AV 8003 processor. Selling because I'm more focused on 2 channel stereo only systems these days, there is no need for this anymore. It's a great piece, capable of 7.1, although I used it in a 5.1 system. I have long since ditched multichannel for stereo, but the Marantz was still there for HDMI video switching duties. I am currently clearing out some gear for a system overhaul. I have been busy with work and travel, but I have some free time now,...
Nine Inch Nails Live - Beside You in Time on blu-ray. Asking price includes shipping in the CONUS. Paypal only please.
The White Stripes: Under Great White Northern Lights on blu-ray. Asking price includes shipping in the CONUS. Paypal only please.
Legends of Jazz Blu-ray disc for sale. Asking price includes shipping in the CONUS. Paypal only.
6 games, one low price of $30. Paypal only. Please add $6 for shipping. Killzone 2 Resistance Resistance 2 Folklore (sealed) God of War (PS2) God of War 2 (PS2) (2 Disc edition)
Selling as a lot. Please don't ask me to split. Asking $50, price firm. Please add $6 for shipping. Titles are Planet Earth (4 disc boxset) Kill Bill 1 Kill Bill 2 Rambo (2 disc set) Doomsday (Unrated) Shoot 'Em Up The Incredible Hulk (Green Case with hologram slipcover) 3:10 to Yuma
Super mint Rotel RB-1582 power amp. It's black, 200w x 2. Not using it. It's been in my closet now for the last 4 months. Comes in original packaging with manual etc. Retail price is $1,500. I'm asking $850. I will only ship via Fedex Ground insured in the US. Shipping will be $40. I accept paypal only. More info on the amp - http://www.rotel.com/NA/products/ProductDetails.htm?Id=488
Up for sale is a pair of Rosenut CM9 speakers by B&W. I purchased this new from Stereo Exchange in NYC. I will include the receipt with the purchase. The boxes have been discarded, so I won't be able to ship. Local NYC pickup only. The wrap and face protector packaging is still available, so pickup for transport locally is safe. The speakers are mint and like new. I looked, and I can't find any blemishes. They were never moved from their location since they were...
Recently sold my JL Audio Fathom f112 sub, but the Sound Anchors stand that was specifically custom made for the f112 is still available. The stand decouples the sub from the floor, and it makes all the difference in the world in terms of bass tightness, and of course, no reverb. There is usually a 6-8 week turnaround to make them since they are made to order. With shipping, it's around $380. I will let it go for $225. Pick up only as it's very heavy and I don't have the...