or Connect

Posts by TDubbs

Haven't been around for quite a while now. The Panny has meet all my needs but I think it's time for an upgrade. Not interested in 3D. I want to stay below $2000 We watch sports / movies / everyday TV in a light controlled basement. What do you suggest? WOW - I just looked. Its been 6 or 7 years.
$$$ Sent - Can't wait.
Update to bulb situation. Thanks for the input guys. I returned it to electrified. Ordered one off ebay - from Japan. It took 3 days to arrive. Put it in. Couldn't be happier. Thanks again
The new bulb is extremely dark and lacks any kind of comparison to the original.
I purchased a new bulb and found it to be huge disappointment. I reset the hours and replaced the old lamp. The old bulb was head and shoulders better than the replacement. If I keep the old bulb in can/will it harm my Panny? Where should I get a replacement bulb?
How do you get the dang focus rings back on? T BTW - the fixed worked for me too. And I have not clue how to do this type of thing. Thank you
Thanks guys Excellent info on the chart
thanks for the help. Will be using klipsch khc-6 in ceilings and Sub-10 with a yammy 659 avr whats the main difference?
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...38#post7818438 built mine with an 8" pipe 2" diameter and two flanges - painted white. Used 4m screws and washers and some 3/8 plexi - under $20 - very sweet
Bump, I am interested in any replies to this question also. I am thinking of doing the same thing. Or KHC-6 for entire 6.1 set up with the sub-10 or sub-12