or Connect

Posts by wmcclain

I haven't seen that, and I play quite a bit of MKV.Could it be codec-related? I almost always have AC3 from DVD sources, and AAC for Blu-ray, not the lossless originals.You should report this to OPPO, especially if you have a replicable case.-Bill
(#4 of 12 films of the 1960s) Seance on a Wet Afternoon (1964) Dandy thriller of a psychic who kidnaps a little girl so she can help the police find her. Review: Seance on a Wet Afternoon (1964) -Bill
Region 0 means "all region". It should work on any player. Are you getting an error message?-Bill
Welcome to AVSForum.That's not something that you connect to a player or control from it. You rip on a computer and then put the resulting files where the player can see them.What sort of computer to you have, specifically, what operating system?-Bill
The rules say: the poster of the challenge determines the rules!-Bill
No.You are using Hidef in the Darbee, not Full Pop or Gaming?Are you sure you don't have other sharpness settings in the player, receiver, or TV turned up?I presume this input is a cable feed? Have you tried altering the output resolution of the cable box?-Bill
Or maybe this one...Welcome to the game!-Bill
Big deal. I'm a border collie typing with both paws.Different topic: I'd like to know how many people are subscribed to a thread.-Bill
Name that movie:Answer: [[SPOILER]] -Bill
I was over-harsh to LC Jr. I saw him recently in High Noon and The Defiant Ones and he did a credible job. One last shot from The Haunted Palace: -Bill