or Connect

Posts by triton.

Hey All, Wondering if someone can suggest a work around for this. Trying to figure out how to output Chromecast Audio from a HDMI input to Zone B Audio? Is there a cheap device that I can use to get this to work? Or can I plug the Chromecast into something else and output the audio to Zone b some how? I'm I screwed and need to upgrade to the 775 to get Party mode?
Anyone else having sporadic internet connections with Pandora? I have my 675 connected to a TPLink bridge. Seems like Pandora isn't able to connect right away when I power on the receiver sometimes. inet radio connection works, as does SiriusXM, but when I switch to Pandora, it says "Access error" 60% of the time. After a few minutes of switching sources, it will eventually connect to pandora.
I didn't notice that it comes with the wireless adapter or not. I'm going there again tomorrow. If that's the case that's a pretty good deal. Street price for 675 is $550 to $600 without a wireless adapter, so it saves you a little. I would get it but I was able to snag the Frys deal 2 weeks back for $300.
Saw at my Local Costco today in Arizona they had a Yamaha TSR-6750, which looks like a rebranded V675. The front and rear look identical except the model number. Selling for $489.99
Saw at my Local Costco today in Arizona they had a Yamaha TSR-6750, which looks like a rebranded V675. The front and rear look identical except the model number.
There pointed in towards the sofa seat. What does the speaker distance do to effect surround processing? I think I want my rears to be a little louder, would increasing the speaker distance from actual (3 - 5 feet) to 10-15 feet increase their volume?
Guess I should clarify, listing to HTDV of OTA antenna sitting about 9 feet away. I think I have it setup right now. Ran YPAO few more times and then manually adjusted speaker distnaces. YPOA had rear speaers at about 14 feet away when in reality there only 3 to 6 feet away.7 Speaker setup, "Straight" sound processing.-80 db Mute-70 db I can hear there's sound coming from the center channel but can't really understanding it. Very light whisper-60 db Whisper. I can...
Fry's has it instore. There's a thread in the deals section about it.
Yes,I ran it 3 times just to make sure. Again the balance between all the speakers and sub woofer are fine, but just seems the over all volume is low unless I crank it up to past 50%. Even at the 50% I can easily talk over the volume that's being outputed. It's as if the receiver doesn't have enough over all power.
Hey All, I got and setup my 675 yesterday. Sweet deal for $300. I've setup 7.1 channel setup with the following. Center - JBL S-Center Main L/R SPeakers - B&W 602 Surround and Surround Backs - Mirage Nanosat speakers Subwoofer - HSU VTF3 MK4. Overall sound and balance of the system is ok. One thing I noticed though is that I have to turn the volume of the receiver up quite a bit just for it to be audible. Volume off starts at -80 db. I can barely hear the system at...