My humble setup:
Cable management really was a challenge since the walls are all concrete.
Yamaha NS series:
update: Just bought an E5900 after returning the D5500 with no luck whatsoever with the ethernet port. The 5900 is faster, wi-fi setup is almost fool proof, the GUI is more polish and it installed apps flawlessly (pandora and hulu weren't availble...yet when I ran the setup) but netflix installed in a breeze. PQ wise I would say on par or slightly better than the 5500 using the same TV and same content.
1. The "Model" you have:
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model".
Reviews and style of the tv.
3. What you like best about your Plasma.
Great PQ, black levels, bright display, pixel shift
4. What you don't like about your Plasma.
Screen glare but I knew that, blinds are doing their job.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
Real AR filter
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture"
Besides Including the...
I'm having internet issues at well. Last weekend it worked fine, I've downloaded some apps and stream some music over pandora. Tonight is a no go...If the player does not behave in the next few days is going back to the store.