or Connect

Posts by fensony

This is normal image retention. It happens to in my s1 but wash away almost immediately something else is display.The little xbox live logo in the dashboard is most stubborn requiring some hours of tv programing or break in slides to wash away and my last Gears of War horde marathon(3 hours) give me a image retention in a form a lancer rifle that last 2 days. I fully break in the set with the slides and calibrate it with dve blu ray and AVS HD 709 so I think is the nature...
First one 2 stuck pixels, exchanged, second one perfect for 4 months.
Of course the v10 , but only sightly.The s1 will give you 90 percent of the v10 picture quality for almost half the price.
Before my 50 plasma i had a 30 sony hd crt and to prove if is a difference I connected to 1 input my hddvd and to other my dvd player The difference between the two versions of the same movies (king kong ,transformers) was astronomical at 6.5 feet, At 11 feet they look about the same resolution but the colors has better pop in hd. My reconmendation is to change to blu ray and never look back to dvds.
My first 50s1 has two stuck pixels and I exchanged , my second unit was perfect.
I posted in 3. Maybe for some people is not significant to have a tv that can not display the hd color matrix when you send a 1080p signal like all the 1080p tvs normally do. Maybe is not significant that in order to see a movie or a game in the colors the are mastered you have to lower the resolution of that signal and in movies introduce deinterlacing artifacts . Maybe theres not a significant purpose in my last post .
I just discover the color matrix problem with my 50 s1 and I am mad .What the engineers at panasonic are thinking? How in 2009 a 1080p display can not use the hd color matrix in his higthes resolution ? This is stupid.
I just discover the color matrix problem with my 50 s1 and I am mad .What the engineers at panasonic are thinking? How in 2009 a 1080p display can not use the hd color matrix in his higthes resolution ? This is stupid.
Thanks for the reply. I usually use DVE but in this year Flat Panel shootout they used AVS to calibrate the panels and in 2008 they used DVE . Thats when I began to compare the two. I will give both discs a shot and see who I like better.