or Connect

Posts by djbrown13

I've tried to stay out of this, but the thread has been hijacked for days seemingly and I've been brainwashed. - Cable tv is a luxury item. It is not a necessity. It is not food or clothing. - More competition is in no way a guarantee of better prices. I do live somewhere where I could switch to satellite, and almost moved to a town with Fios, and no matter how many times I priced out different options for services/number of boxes/etc. from all three options...
Remember when those at the Temple first learned they were in danger? They went crazy trying to fortify the Temple and be safe. Yet ever since then, people seem to be just wandering in and out like its nothing. Kate comes back and just walks in. Claire just walks in. Sayid leaves, presumably because Dogen believes MIB will kill him. If that were to backfire, he certainly shouldn't be allowed to just stroll back in. But he does, and then he kills a few chaps. ...
How are pseudo-Locke and Sawyer going to get out of the cave? The ladded is broken, completely torn away from the cliffside. If there is another way in, you'd think they would have just gone that way as it would be easier and safer. Pseudo-Locke can morph into Smokey and scale the cliff, but will he carry Sawyer with him? I suppose the cave will be connected to the vast underground tunnel system and that is how they'll return. Perhaps it only accesses the Temple...
Awesome! Immense thanks!
Does anyone know where I can find a complete schedule of Olympics coverage over the NBC networks? I'd like something I can print out have as a reference. I find it a bit hard to believe there isn't one, but Googling and searching AVS have yielded nothing, and the NBC site is more interactive (pick a day, hover over a highlighted time slot, etc). Thanks!
Despite my recent theory track record... Right now we have 2004 people on Island and 2007 off island. Maybe the '04s at some point get off the island, and return to the 'real world', which causes their other selves to disappear/explode and their new selves to lose most of their memories. I can't remember exactly what happened to the bunny when it met itself. So not two timelines, one we are seeing at different times. The grand finale is the moment they re-enter...
One thing I've learned from Lost is that a season finale is a big clue to how things will be/events/etc in the following season. As such, I believe the scenes of Jacob visiting the characters are part of the 'new' LA X timeline. He didn't visit them to make sure they ended up on the island. He visited them once he knew they wouldn't end up on the island and their life had to be different. His visit caused the altered personalities we see on the new flight (as I...
I like this. It plays in with the earlier post about the Island jumping the Losties (Juliette especially) through time to save itself. So life in 1977 went on, and somewhere under the Swan that bomb sat. Waiting to go off....until someday it finally does....sinking the Island.
They are at least marginally comparable. 8.3% (10 of 120) of bowl subdivision schools make a BCS game, 5.4% (65 of 350) of D1 basketball teams make the tourney. No school seeded 12 or worse has ever made a final four, no less won it all. So many of the last teams in haven't proved to be any more worthy than the auto bids you wish to replace with more bubble teams. This is precisely why there should be no expansion. Let the less known schools play, get some recognition,...
Maybe MIB is the good guy, who protects the island. jacob overthrew him and convinced all others who came later that he was good. MIB is the security system for the temple because its his temple. jacob threw him out. the rules prevent MIB from killing jacob. he had to wait until someone came along that would/could see the real truth. he saw it in john when he pulled him into the hole in S2 (S2?) and John said he saw into the heart of the island (or something like...