or Connect

Posts by Offline

I decided to watch this and was amazed that it wasn't half bad. It had an "Aliens in America" vibe about it. I would almost go as far as to say there were tiny signs of "Freaks and Geeks" as well as the obvious "Hung". For now I will continue to watch this one although I have the feeling that MTV won't be showing it for more than the first season.
I tried that last night.. let's just say it wasn't a good idea. I ended up getting it right and trying to watch a bit of a game. It showed depth but gave me one shocking headache (that emoticon actually suits this).The 3D looks fine... this is Australia btw.Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I tried that last night.. let's just say it wasn't a good idea. I ended up getting it right and trying to watch a bit of a game. It showed depth but gave me one shocking headache (that emoticon actually suits this).Back to the HD itself, we are getting a pretty bad image over here on SBS HD (the 3D looks fine... this is Australia btw). Does the score bar at the top look at blocks over in other Countries?Uploaded with ImageShack.usEdit: It just looks low quality overall,...
Thought I would add a quick screenshot of one of the matches being shown in 3D on SBS in Australia. Props to them for getting all games live and most in HD as well as 15 of them in 3D. I don't have a 3DTV so cannot comment on how it looks but it is interesting to show. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thought I would add a quick screenshot of one of the matches being shown in 3D on SBS in Australia. Props to them for getting all games live and most in HD as well as 15 of them in 3D. I don't have a 3DTV so cannot comment on how it looks but it is interesting to show. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It also has a terrible quality boat going on the wave that looks like cheap CG rather than the excellent one of seasons past. I guess this has to do with the new sponsor (that doesn't suit the show one bit). Anyway, it is still the top show for each week in this household. I have no idea what makes people standing on a Crab boat so interesting but it really is something that pulls me in each and every time. So far so good with the season, it has the usual polish showing...
The US is getting Season 2 first isn't it? I never saw the original as it was banned in our State (legal reasons, it was shown in the rest of the Country). Right now they are advertising S3 as coming soon which looks pretty good. It is good to see a high profile Australian production making its way to the States, I assume it is being played uncut there? Rememeber that this is shown on free-to-air here at 8:30pm... but I think our stations have a much greater chance...
Sad news indeed, he was one of the highlights of a TV show and someone who went beyond that and into the hearts of the fans and crew on the show. I am with the opinion that they should simply dedicate this show to him and his family and let them be in peace. He will be missed.
I just found Pawn Stars the other day and have been watching them, it is actually a decent show. Sort of a modern Antiques Roadshow if you will. Thanks for the heads up on Pickers, I will be sure to check that out.