or Connect

Posts by sourcery

After many hours of watching since last Wednesday afternoon, when my original light engine was replaced with a new one, I have made the following adjustments to my picture settings: 1] Contrast: Changed from 46 (pre-fix) to 38. 2] Brightness: Changed from 27 (pre-fix) to 34. With the original light engine, even when it was brand new (first day with the set,) a brightness of 34 would have been way too high. Either it's not the same light engine design, or the original was...
After many hours of watching since last Wednesday afternoon, when my original light engine was replaced with a new one, I have made the following adjustments to my picture settings: 1] Contrast: Changed from 46 (pre-fix) to 38. 2] Brightness: Changed from 27 (pre-fix) to 34. With the original light engine, even when it was brand new (first day with the set,) a brightness of 34 would have been way too high. Either it's not the same light engine design, or the original was...
Heat Problem
My set had the halo ("blooming") problem. A Magnolia repairman was here yesterday, and installed a new light engine which fixed the problem--at least for now. If it comes back, I'll let you know. I reset my brightness from 27 to 31--which is the same brightness setting I used originally. In fact, it may be that needing to lower the brightness every few weeks by a point is an early symptom of the problem. Everyone in the household strongly felt that the set looked...
My set had the halo ("blooming") problem. A Magnolia repairman was here yesterday, and installed a new light engine which fixed the problem--at least for now. If it comes back, I'll let you know. I reset my brightness from 27 to 31--which is the same brightness setting I used originally. In fact, it may be that needing to lower the brightness every few weeks by a point is an early symptom of the problem. Everyone in the household strongly felt that the set looked...
So, I could tell my Magnolia service technician about it, so that he could find it. Right?
Is that login screen for use by Mitsubishi-certified repair shops? By Mitsubishi employees? Or by whom?
Gotta link (URL)?
My WD-65831, which I acquired in October 2006, has the blooming problem. It's now quite severe. The Magnolia technician just left my house (he's the same one who dealt with my green-blobbed XBR1 last year.) He thouroughly cleaned the lenses and mirrors on my TV. The result as a slight improvement---that's all. He has ordered a new light engine.
My WD-65831, which I acquired in October 2006, has the blooming problem. It's now quite severe. The Magnolia technician just left my house (he's the same one who dealt with my green-blobbed XBR1 last year.) He thouroughly cleaned the lenses and mirrors on my TV. The result as a slight improvement---that's all. He has ordered a new light engine.