or Connect

Posts by bhawes

I got my 65VT50 calibrated last night by Doug Weil. All I can said is Wow! The picture look good when I brought my tv. But after getting it cal it looks Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my 65VT50 calibrated last night by Doug Weil. All I can said is Wow! The picture look good when I brought my tv. But after getting it cal it looks Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had the studio 20v2 and just upgrade to the stufdio 20v5 I put the v2 in bedroom the v5 blows it out the box save your money and get the v5s.
Im 11 to 12 feet away from my 65VT50. I would go for the 65inch.
There nothing wrong with paradigm reference lineup I have the studio 20v5 for fronts the CC-490 for center channel and a pw2200 for a sub. The rear speakers and rear surrounds are in ceiling speakers the SA-10. And the receivers is the Integra 50.4 I had the Integra 40.4 for a couples of days and decided to move up. Also the Integra 50.4 sound as good as the Anthem 500.
Actually The studio 20s should be match with the CC-490. studio 60s should be match with the CC-590. studio 100s should be match with the CC-690.
Go with the Integra DTR 40.4 or DTR 50.4 its onkyo high end receivers.
He told me anthem are better for music listening and Integra is better for HT because of better video processing.
Im getting my 65VT50 calibrated by Doug Weil next Thursday and cant wait.
I went to listen to the the studio 20 and CC-490 with the anthem 500mrx receiver and the Integra 40.4 and Integra 50.4 receivers. Wow the paradigm sounded great. The salesman at the store told me if im listening to 70% music go with the anthem 500 If 70% HT go with Integra because of the better video processing. But he told he had some customers that have both anthems 500 and Integra 50.4. And they use the anthem for music and the Integra for HT. I ended up buying studios...